- News RBI alone can not contain inflation, says C Rangarajan
- Technology Airtel Offering Extra Data To Its Broadband Customers
- Sports New Zealand vs India, 1st Test, Highlights: Rahane, Vihari fight after Boult rocks visitors on Day 3
- Movies Bheeshma Day 2 Collection: Nithiin, Rashmika Mandanna Starrer Earns Decent Numbers At The Box Office
- Finance 4 Factors That Could Affect Markets This Week
- Automobiles Urban Mobility Lab Launched In Bangalore By Rocky Mountain Institute And Micelio
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
- Travel Top 6 Places To Visit In India To Observe Maha Shivratri!
Sara Ali Khan graced the September cover of the Elle magazine and she looked absolutely radiant in the cover. The Simba actress who usually spots a monochromatic look went for a pinkish nude look for the cover photo. Her look was subtle yet eye-catching. Let's take a close look at the diva's make-up look.
Her make-up artist for the cover, Namrata Soni went for a dewy and luminous base that added an element of glow to the entire look. She topped off the base with perfectly contoured cheekbones, jawline, nose and forehead and filled-in brows. The soft pink blush on her cheeks added a softness to her look. Her eye look was a soft pink-hued look. A pretty metallic pink eyeshadow was applied all over her eyelid. Thinly lined eyes and a coat of mascara completed her eye look. Her highlighter was on point with the high points of her face highlighted to perfection. She paired this look with a semi-matte pinkish nude lip shade that went perfectly with the whole look.
View this post on Instagram
🎀💓♠️🍦 Editor-in-chief: @supriya.dravid Photographer: @tarun_khiwal Styling: @malini_banerji (@alexandermcqueen �Art direction: @prashish_moore Writer: @nevillebhandara Hair: @danielcbauer Makeup: @namratasoni Production: @p.productions_ Assisted By: @saaniya07 (Styling), @aishh_b , @ananya_panigrahi (Intern)
A post shared by Sara Ali Khan (@saraalikhan95) on
Sara's hairstyle was kind of vintage. She styled her long tresses in messy loose waves that added a semi-retro touch to the look. Sara wore a ruffled dress for the cover that was cinched at her waist and splattered with abstract pink, white and black designs.