- 36 min ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 1 hr ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 1 hr ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 2 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- News Rajiv Gandhi assassination: SC asks TN to inform if decision taken on convict''s mercy plea
- Sports Shikhar Dhawan ruled out of New Zealand tour due to shoulder injury; replacement to be named at a later date
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Last Chance To Buy Best Mid-Range Smartphones With Discounts
- Movies Allu Arjun Thanks Fans for Ala Vaikunthapurramloo’s Success
- Finance Ice-Cream And Frozen Desserts To Get Costlier
- Automobiles Triumph Rocket 3R Motorcycles Deliveries Begin In India: Currently Available In Eight Cities Only
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
To create an astonishing make-up look you need at least an hour and a never-ending supply of make-up products! Do you believe that? Well, there are certainly some looks and certain occasions that demand that your complete time and attention. But let's be real, you don't need to look like a model straight out of a magazine cover while getting ready in the morning. When you're in a rush to reach your office, your college, a party or a casual day with friends, you need a quick make-up that won't require more than a few minutes and looks stunning as well.
And that isn't something too far stretched to think. You can create an absolutely stunning make-up look in just 5 minutes. The very talented make-up artist, Vincent Oquendo, recently uploaded a picture on his Instagram of make-up look that proves that you don't need to layer on make-up to look good. In the post, he's created a dual-toned metallic make-up look on the talented American actress, Joey King. Keeping the base minimal, he put metallic silver all over the eyelids and added a pop of colour at the outer corners of the eyes. While he used different combinations on both eyes, you can go for one combination in both eyes.
Here is how you can recreate this look.
The Dual-toned Metallic Eye Look
What you need
- Tinted Moisturiser
- Metallic silver eyeshadow
- Orange eyeshadow
- Black eyeshadow
- Orange lipstick
- Silver highlighter
- Beauty blender (optional)
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Flat eyeshadow brush
- Blush brush
- Setting spray
Steps to create the look
- To provide an even tone to your face apply some tinted moisturised on your face. Blend it in well. Use upward circular motions of your hand to blend the moisturiser. You can use a damp beauty blender if you wish.
- Apply a small quantity of concealer on your eyelids. Blend it in using your fingertips. This acts as an eyeshadow base and also helps to reflect the eyeshadow colour better.
- Spray some setting spray on the flat eyeshadow brush, dip the wet brush in the silver eyeshadow and pack it all over your lid.
- Take the orange eyeshadow on the fluffy eyeshadow brush and apply it at the outer corner of one of the eyes. You can use multiple coats of the eyeshadow until you get the intensity you desire.
- Moving to the other eye, take the black eyeshadow on the fluffy brush and apply it on the outer corner of the eye. Blend well and layer it on until you reach the desired intensity. You can also use the same eyeshadow for both the eyes if you feel comfortable with that.
- Thinly line your upper lash line.
- Apply the highlighter on the tip and bridge of your nose, the centre of your forehead and your cupid's bow.
- Apply blush to your cheekbones to add some colour to your face.
- To finish off the look apply the lipstick.