- 6 hrs ago Healthy Foods To Eat During All The Three Trimesters
- 7 hrs ago Republic Day 2021: Inspiring Slogans And Quotes By Freedom Fighters
- 8 hrs ago Parineeti Chopra Slays Like A Boss In A Black Pantsuit And Makes A Powerful Statement
- 8 hrs ago Benefits Of Mindful Eating And Ways To Make Your Mealtime A Healthy And Rewarding Experience
- News Mood of The Nation: 73% polled Indians believe PM Modi handled Covid pandemic well
- Movies KBC 12: After Amitabh Bachchan's Request, Contestant Vivek Parihar And His Wife Get Transferred To Same City
- Education IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Released, Check RRB Office Assistant Prelims Result Link
- Sports IPL 2021: Rajasthan Royals trade Robin Uthappa to Chennai Super Kings
- Finance RBI Imposes Rs 2 Crore Penalty On Standard Chartered Bank
- Technology Huawei Mate X2 Foldable Smartphone Launch Pegged For February; Full Specifications Leaked
- Automobiles Gemopai Opens Four New Dealerships In Andhra Pradesh & Telangana: Here Are All Details
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Assam In January 2021
Indian Television actress Surbhi Jyoti is not just a great actress but also a big beauty inspiration for all of us. If you are following the actress on Instagram then you would definitely be aware of her love for make-up. She keeps trying different make-up looks and stuns us with her eye-soothing pictures. A few days ago, she experimented with blue and pink metallic eye shadow and treated us with her gorgeous pictures. And now, another make-up look, which she flaunted recently, has left us absolutely speechless.
Lately, the Qubool Hai actress had a stunning photoshoot for She India magazine and mesmerised us with her unique make-up look. The actress tried out dual-toned eye make-up in a different way and the credit goes to celebrity make-up artist Neha Adhvik Mahajan. By dual-toned eye make-up look, we mean she blended pink eye shadow over her lids and crease and for lower lash line, she opted for a blue-coloured kohl. Her cheeks were softly highlighted by pink blush. Also, the pink lip liner and pink lipstick were perfectly applied and it enhanced her look even more. The Naagin actress covered all her tresses under a pink turban and it really suited her.
If you really liked this make-up look of Surbhi Jyoti and want to try it out this weekend, here's a complete procedure of how you can nail it to perfection by following some simple steps. Take a look.
What you need
• Setting powder
• Pink eye shadow
• Fluffy eye shadow brush
• Flat eye shadow brush
• Blue kohl
• Eyebrow pencil
• Pink lipstick
• Pink lip liner
• Blush brush
• Beauty blender
• Contour brush
• Setting spray
Steps to follow
• Prime the T-zone of your face.
• Apply the foundation on your face and neck. Use a damp beauty blender to blend it in.
• Apply the concealer all over your lids and under your eyes, and blend it in using the same damp beauty blender.
• Immediately, set the concealer in place using the setting powder.
• Softly contour your cheekbones and nose, using contour brush.
• Blush up the apple of your cheeks.
• Moving to the eyes, take some pink eye shadow on the fluffy eye shadow brush and apply it to your crease. Blend it well.
• Now, take the same eye shadow on the flat eye shadow brush and apply it all over your lids.
• Pick the blue kohl. Starting from the inner corner of your eyes, apply the kohl on your waterline.
• Apply 2 to 3 coats of the kohl, to darken it more.
• Fill and define your brows using eyebrow pencil.
• Apply a nice coat of mascara on your eye lashes.
• Now, apply the highlighter on the high points of your face- your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose, and your cupid's bow.
• Fill in your lips using pink lip liner to get the perfect pout.
• Finish off the look by applying pink lipstick.
• Set your make-up in place by spritzing some setting spray on your face.
So, what do you think about this make-up look of Surbhi Jyoti? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Neha Adhvik Mahajan