- 17 min ago 11 Safe And Effective Home Remedies To Remove Earwax
- 2 hrs ago Deepika Padukone, Kiara Advani And Other B-Town Divas Make Fashionable Splash In One-Shoulder Gowns
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 29 May 2020
- 15 hrs ago Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- News Thoda tho socho, corona ko roko: Listen to this rap song from the Health Ministry
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh To Raise The Oomph With An Item Song In Jr NTR-Ram Charan’s RRR
- Sports Cricket Australia: 'ICC T20 World Cup at high risk, but India series likely to go ahead on schedule'
- Finance RBI Imposes Fines On 3 Banks For Violation Of Rules
- Technology Alleged OnePlus Z Screen Protector Leaks Revealing Front Design
- Automobiles Skoda Rapid TSI Automatic Variant Expected India Launch Later This Year
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Malaika Arora turned showstopper on Day 3 of the Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020 on February 14 in a stunning red lehenga. She walked the ramp for the designer Varun Chikkilam who debuted at LFW this season. For the show, Malaika paired a gorgeous marron embellished lehenga with muted-pink makeup and looked sparklingly beautiful.
Keeping the base dewy and flawless, she framed her face with sharply defined eyebrows. She opted for the monochrome eye look with a metallic pinch pink shade splashed all over her eyelids. The highlighted cheekbones and the bridge of the nose made the look subtle and surreal. She finished the look with a tint of pink on her lips. A messy low bun completed her look. We loved the whole 'cool vibes' element of the look. Malaika looked mesmerising as ever.
Talking about the show, it was a spectacular display of Indian and Indo-western attire that featured pastel colours and embroidered patterns. All the models on the ramp donned neutral make-up looks that were accentuated by impeccably highlighted cheekbones and collarbones.
So, what did you think about Malaika Arora's look at Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020? Tell us in the comment section below.