- 13 min ago World Marrow Donor Day (WMDD): What Is Bone Marrow Transplant? Importance And Side Effects
- 3 hrs ago ICW 2020: Gaurav Gupta's Show 'Name Is Love' Is About Discovering Brave Stories From Young India
- 6 hrs ago India Couture Week 2020: Our Favourite 5 Bridal Wear Picks From Suneet Varma’s Stellar Collection
- 6 hrs ago Lauki Ki Kheer Recipe: Prepare A Nice Dessert For Your Loved Ones
- News Drug case: Kishore Shetty of 'ABCD' fame arrested in Mangaluru
- Movies Sanjivani Actor Gaurav Chopraa Shares First Glimpse Of His Baby Boy, Calls It A Miraculous Blessing
- Sports IPL 2020: MI vs CSK: Ambati Rayudu plays a blinder; fans remember '3D' controversy
- Technology Tecno Spark 6 Spotted At Multiple Online Platforms; Might Arrive Soon
- Finance Public Sector Banks That Offer Best Interest Rate On Savings Account
- Automobiles EMoS WYLD Electric Cruiser Motorcycle Unveiled: Here Are The Details
- Education ICSI Quiz Competition 2020 For Online Current Affairs And General Knowledge
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In September
Rakul Preet is on fire! Rakul Preet walked the ramp on the third day of the ongoing Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2019. The De De Pyaar De actress turned showstopper for designer Nachiket Barve. Rakul wore a stunning black jumpsuit with long sheer sleeves. The all-black ensemble was highlighted with some silver floral patterns throughout. She accessorised her look with a pair of big hoops and a silver clutch.
Keeping the make-up mostly subtle, she added a touch of shine and shimmer to the look with a silver metallic eye. Slightly filled-in eyebrows, flushed cheekbones and a glossy nude lip complimented her eye look perfectly.
Her hairstyle was laid-back and neat, accessorised with a floral band. Hair parted in the middle and kept at the back added finesse to the look. Well, Rakul has been giving us major beauty goals lately and this was another addition to the list. We loved the ensemble completely, from the attire to the make-up. Rakul's make-up wasn't something over the top, but it was what her attire needed to shine.
This edition of Lakme Fashion Week has been a treat for the beauty and fashion lovers out there and is inspiring us to play with make-up without any inhibitions. What do you think? Did you like her look? Do let us know in the comment section below and stay tuned for more updates from the Lakme Fashion Week.