- 8 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Kareena Kapoor Khan Stuns In A Dramatic Green Gown
- 12 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Ileana D’Cruz Looks Captivating In Purple Lehenga On The Ramp
- 14 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Jim Sarbh Gives Us Inspiring Fashion Moment In Ethnic Attire
- 14 hrs ago Lakme Fashion Week Summer Resort 2020: Divya Khosla Kumar Sparkles In Silver Attire On The Ramp
- Technology 10 Must Know Run Commands For Every Windows User
- Movies Vicky Kaushal Does Not Plan His Career; Says It Will Make Him Rigid As An Actor
- Sports Premier League: Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle United: Arteta celebrates second league win as Lacazette ends drought
- News India rejects scope for third party mediation to resolve Kashmir issue
- Finance Do you have Sufficient Insurance Cover? Use this Guideline to Find Out
- Automobiles New Maruti Ignis BS6 Facelift Launched In India At Rs 4.83 Lakh: Prices Hiked By Up To Rs 25,000
- Travel 10 Family Holiday Destinations To Visit In February In India
- Education CBSE Exam Centre Locator App: Why Class 10 & 12 Students Should Download?
How can we forget Zara Zara Touch Me song from the 2008 film Race? Katrina Kaif looked absolutely hot and what made her look more attractive was her silver stunning outfit and her subtle make-up. Her on-point make-up gave some major make-up goals to all the girls out there.
And recently, Katrina Kaif posted a few pictures on her Instagram handle from her latest photoshoot and we noticed that the make-up was similar to the one in the dance number. The actress is seen donning a black mini dress with brown floral prints. What made her look sizzling was the neutral dewy make-up. So, she opted for a minimal base with soft pink highlighted cheekbones. She went with a nude pink lipstick and let her perfect smokey eyes do all the talking.
Her eyebrows were precisely groomed and filled. She softly contoured the nose to give it a perfect shape and her neck as well to flaunt the V-shaped neckline dress. The actress completed her look with long and round golden hoop earrings. The wavy hair falling on her shoulders rounded up her look for the day.
If you want to slay your make-up game, make sure you opt for minimal base. The on-point smokey eyes can help you draw all the attention while picking the right nude shade lipstick will spruce up your look. This make-up look is perfect for parties, especially if your outfits or accessories are extravagantly showy.
Do not forget to share your opinions on Katrina's hot subtle make-up look in the comment section.