- 3 hrs ago Love Peanuts? Like Spicy Foods N Herbs? In 1 Month, It Can Improve Gut Health
- 4 hrs ago Can Poor Sleep Quality Increase Your Risk For Type 2 Diabetes? Know How Sleep And Diabetes Are Linked
- 5 hrs ago How To Prepare Paneer Bhurji Recipe
- 5 hrs ago Coconut Embryo Benefits: 5 Reasons Why You Should Start Eating This Super Food!
- Technology 12% of all Unique User Data Found in Cyber Crime Marketplaces Belong to Indians: Report
- Movies Bigg Boss Tamil 6: #Ayeshadeserevstostay Trends On Twitter As Netizens Extend Their Support To Her
- Sports PKL 2022: Dabang Delhi KC seal playoffs spot by forcing Bengal Warriors for a tie, knock Gujarat Giants out
- Finance Multibagger Small Cap Metal Stock Jumped 21.62% In 1 Month, Brokerage Assigns Buy For 62% Gains
- Automobiles Ducati Desert X Launch On December 12 – More Off-Road Focused Than The Multistrada V2
- Travel Cheapest Of All Winter Destinations In USA
- News Kashmiri Pandit employees seek PM's intervention on demand for relocation from Valley
- Education Class 10th and 12th 2023 Practical Exam will be held from January 1; Check All Details Here
Raksha Bandhan is the festival that celebrates the precious relationship of a brother and sister. Tying the thread around the brother's wrist, seeking a promise of protection, we girls like to do it the glam way. This year Raksha Bandhan is more special, as it comes after two years of the pandemic and lockdown. While we still need to be safe, it is important to celebrate with the bond between siblings and cousins. So, if you are celebrating Rakshabandhan virtually or by visiting loved ones, getting all decked up will give you a break from the monotonous routine and get you into the festive mode.
You can make a minimalist look stunning by adding a little pop of colour. And who better than our B-town divas to get the inspiration from! We searched through Instagram for you and found some amazing looks from your favourite celebrities that are perfect to flaunt this Rakhi.
Who better than Bebo to teach you how to make your festive glamorous! Those of you girls who are high in eye make-up and love thickly kohled eyes, this make-up look is the one for you. Line your eyes, smudge that lower lashline, define your brows, and put on some glossy lipstick and blush, and you have an Instagram-worthy look for the day.
Recommended Read: 7 Make-up Tips That Will Save You Money
Ananya Panday likes to keep it super-casual and neutral. But, she also knows how to make it glam when the occasion demands. Keeping it simple and sweet, fill-in your brows, line your eyes, put on some mascara, and then make it stunning with pouty red lips.
Katrina Kaif is the queen of subtle glam. This peach monochromatic make-up will go really nice with most of your ethnic outfits. You can also add a peach blush to your cheeks for a more ‘diva' moment. Irrespective of the shade, if you are wearing the traditional ethnic attire for the occasion, then you ought to go for a monochromatic look. It kind of balances the look.
We love every one of Malavika's look. She knows what she is doing when it comes to make-up. This one is probably the quickest and prettiest look you can put together for Rakhi. A pop of shimmery pastel pink on the eyes, matte pastel pink on the lips and lot of highlighter and you will have this stunning look for Rakhi that you won't stop with the pictures. You can even go with the same hairstyle. The loose curls make the look even more elegant.
If you are not big into make-up, a pop of colour is all you need this Rakhi. Karisma Kapoor is also someone who likes to keep the make-up neutral. But, with a touch of colour, you can make a huge difference to the look. We love how the electric blue winged eyeliner sprinkled fun to this super-casual and neutral look. You can do this with any shade of your choice. Match it with the shade of your attire or go for a contrasting shade, whatever floats your boat.
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan’s Key Ingredient For DIY Facials: 3 Ways You Can Use It!
- diet fitnessKareena Kapoor Khan's Fitness Mantra: Its A Mix Of Vacays, Training Tools And More
- skin careKareena Kapoor Khan Birthday Special: 8 Beauty Tips From The Bollywood Diva
- bollywood wardrobeWinter Fashion: Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone And Other Actresses Inspire Us In Sweaters And Cardigans
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan’s Latest Look Is About Blending Sportswear With Traditional Couture
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Would Make You Want To Up Your Street-Style Wardrobe With Pink Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeFDCI x LFW 2021: Kareena Kapoor Khan Flaunts An Environment-Conscious Gown; Find Out About Her Makeup Too!
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan To Be The Showstopper For Gaurav Gupta At 2021 Lakmé Absolute Grand Finale
- bollywood wardrobeOn Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Slays It In Casual Top And Denims Looks; Inspires Us To Keep It Simple
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan And Karisma Kapoor Prove Black Is The Ultimate Party Hue With Their Dresses
- bollywood wardrobe5 Amazing Denim Jeans And Top Lessons From Kareena Kapoor Khan