- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7: Chandan Achar Is The Second Contestant To Be Eliminated
- News Hundreds take out anti-CAA candle light march from Jamia univ gate to Shaheen Bagh
- Sports ICC U-19 World Cup: India start off with easy win against Sri Lanka
- Technology YouTube Guide: Here's How To Delete Or Restore A Video
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
You might have seen Janhvi Kapoor in many laid-back avatars but not this time. This time she has something bright and neon for us. Janhvi graced the cover of the September edition of the prestigious magazine, Brides Today in a quite juicy look. Her neon eyeliner will especially catch your attention as it did ours. It is a look perfect for a cocktail party that won't take much of your time creating and looks exceptionally gorgeous.
Janhvi Kapoor, who talked about her idea of love in this edition of the magazine, donned a pink avatar for the cover. Keeping most of the look subtle pink, she added a pop of bright neon pink on her lower lash line. Her bare eyes with just a coat of mascara adding some definition to her eyes made the neon eyeliner pop out even more. Filled-in eyebrows and silver highlighter placed beautifully on the high points of her face rounded off her ravishing look. Her hair was styled in a simple ponytail look that complimented the look perfectly.
She paired this look with a stunning pink textured lehenga that was coupled with an off-shoulder blouse with a plunging neckline.
View this post on Instagram
Had so much fun shooting this!! 🌸🍒💗 All clothes & gloves: @shantanunikhil Editor: @nonitakalra Photographs by @tarun_khiwal Fashion director: @mohanneelakantan Fashion Editor: @smridhisibal PR Agency : @hypenq_pr Hair: @priyanka.s.borkar Makeup: @sonicsmakeup
A post shared by Janhvi Kapoor (@janhvikapoor) on
Loved this look and want to flaunt it as well? Here is how you can get this look in a few simple steps.
Janhvi Kapoor's Neon Pink Eyeliner Make-up Look
What you need
- Semi-matte foundation
- Eyebrow pencil
- Neon pink eyeshadow
- Beige eyeshadow
- Silver highlighter
- Pink blush
- Pink matte lipstick
- Setting powder
- Setting spray
- Fluffy eyeshadow brush
- Eyeliner brush
- Beauty blender
Steps to recreate the look
- Prime the T-zone of your face for a smoother application of the make-u products. Give the primer a couple of minutes to get absorbed into the skin.
- Apply the foundation on your face and blend it in using the damp beauty blender.
- Apply the concealer under your eyes to hide the dark circles and highlight the area.
- Immediately set the concealer with some setting powder to prevent it from creasing.
- Using the eyebrow pencil define and fill in your eyebrows.
- Take the beige eyeshadow on a fluffy brush and apply it all over your lid and blend well.
- Thinly line your upper lash line and tightline your eyes as well.
- Apply a coat of mascara on your eyelashes. Allow the mascara to dry before moving in with another coat.
- Take the neon pink eyeshadow on an eyeliner brush and apply it to your lower lash line.
- Apply the blush on the apples of your cheeks.
- Next, apply the highlighter on the high points of your face. These are your cheekbones, the tip and bridge of your nose, your cupid's bows and the brow bone.
- Apply the lipstick on your lips to finish off the look.
- Spritz some setting spray on your face for the make-up to last long.