- 2 hrs ago Here Are Fashion Lessons From Deepika Padukone In How To Slay It In Formal And Glamourous
- 2 hrs ago Finding It Difficult To Deal With Roommates? Tips That Will Make Your Life Easy
- 3 hrs ago Red Sari Or Pink Sari, Which Sari Of Janhvi Kapoor's Did We Like More?
- 3 hrs ago 9 Healthy Dietary Tips For Marathon Runners
- Movies Gangubai Kathiawadi: Alia Bhatt Rubbishes Reports Of Getting Injured On Sets
- News Republic Day 2020: Traffic advisory issued for full rehearsal
- Sports Manchester United charged for failing to control their players in Liverpool defeat
- Automobiles TVS Star City Plus BS6 Teaser Released: Launch On 25 January
- Technology Nubia Red Magic 5G Gaming Smartphone Confirmed To Feature Wireless Cast
- Finance ICICI Bank Launches Cardless Cash Withdrawal Facility: Know How It Works
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
You might have been told many a time that bold on bold is not a great combination. Well, that might be true but not if you know the right colours and the right way to combine them. Genelia D'souza posted a picture on her Instagram handle that showed us exactly how to rock bold on bold. And that is a make-up lesson that we all need in our lives.
So, Genelia wore a stunning maroon maxi dress in the post which she paired up with a subtle yet bold make-up look. She went with a dewy base which she topped off with a subtle blush on the apples of her cheeks. Her eye look was a copper brown smokey eye. Thinly lined eyes and bare eyelashes finished off her eye look. She coupled this look with a deep maroon matte lipstick that matched her outfit and hair styled in a messy bun. We think she looked effortlessly gorgeous in this look.
What we learnt from this look is that when you wear the same bold lip colour as your outfit, go for a matte lipstick. Keep the base minimal with a soft blush on your cheeks. Don't go overboard with bronzer and highlighter. Also, keep your hair out of your face and your accessories to the minimal.