- 1 hr ago Eat These Foods Guilt Free! List Of Foods That Do Not Cause Weight Gain
- 2 hrs ago Navratri 2020 Day 4: Know About Mata Kushmanda, Puja Vidhi, Significance And Mantras
- 2 hrs ago Here’s Your Guide On How To Oil Train Your Hair
- 2 hrs ago Wondering Whether He Will Be A Good Husband? These 9Signs Will Help You
- News India has one of the highest recovery rates of 88%: PM Modi at Grand Challenges Annual Meeting 2020
- Sports MS Dhoni on playing 200th IPL game: Feels good, but it's just a number
- Movies Bigg Boss 14: Housemates Discuss Jaan’s Feelings For Nikki – Will This Blossom Into A Relationship?
- Automobiles Hero Splendor+ Black & Accent Edition Launched With Personalization Options: Priced At Rs 64,670
- Technology Realme Narzo 20A Review: Affordable Price, Big Battery Saves The Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In November
- Education DU SOL Admission 2020 For Undergraduate Courses Begins, Check Details
- Finance FM Sitharaman Asks Govt Companies To Achieve 75% Capex Target By Dec
Beauty trends are having a moment! There has never been a time when so many beauty trends fluttered in founding its ways into the hearts and vanity of even the celebrities. One of the few make-up trends that has been hard (read impossible) to break is the cat eyes. Imagine our surprise when floating eyeliner took the eyeliner trend by storm.
While the classic cat eyeliner has not lost its charm, floating eyeliner has already gathered quite the fan following. In many occasions, our favourite celebrities have flaunted the floating eyeliner trend. That should tell you something. You probably have wanted to try the trend yourself but never go to it. Ahh.. You just need a little nudge in the right direction. And we are here to do that.
We have come up with five instances that your favourite celebrity has sported the floating eyeliner look.
With the huge appearances Priyanka Chopra has made in the last couple of years, it would have been weird if she had not sported the floating eyeliner to at least one of them. Priyanka wore this look at the Cannes Film Festival 2019 and looked magnificent. She did not go too crazy with her make-up look. The blushed cheeks and the purple lips gave her eyes enough attention. Hers was the classic floating eyeliner that you wouldn't be able to catch if you didn't look too closely.
There is probably not a beauty trend that the fashionista of Bollywood, Sonam Kapoor has not tried yet. Sonam put on the floating eyeliner look for the promotions of her movie, The Zoya Factor. Wearing a nude and dewy make-up, Sonam went fro a thick floating eyeliner that reached the centre of her crease. The look was ethereal and we are sure this is one of our favourite make-up looks from Sonam Kapoor.
Ariana Grande is famous for her signature ponytail and make-up. But even she could not resist the temptation of floating eyeliner. In one of her posts on Instagram last year, Ariana ditched her trusted cat eyeliner and wore the stunning floating eyeliner. While the rest of her make-up was the same- dewy base, nude glittery eyes, shiny tip of the nose and glossy lips- her eyeliner took her look up a notch. It was a thick almost cat eyeliner that went till half of her crease. On her complete subtle and nude look, the eyeliner took our breath away.
Shraddha Kapoor appeared on the cover of the November 20019 issue of Cosmopolitan India Magazine wearing a make-up look that was all parts stunning and bold. Wearing a glittery zipper with a multitude of colours, Shraddha chose one of the shades to define her make-up. With her lip shade matching her eyeshadow shade, the extended thick floating eyeliner gave her look ‘elegant-yet-edgy' touch.
When Sonakshi Sinha appeared as a judge in the reality show, Myntra Fashion Superstar, she created an uproar right from her first look. The look above was worn by her for the first episode of the show and we must say, what a beginning! With a full face of make-up and the sleek rope braid, the floating eyeliner made her look sassy and sensual.