- 35 min ago Trained Sniffer Dogs May Accurately Detect Covid Infected Airport Passengers: Study
- 1 hr ago Happy Shani Jayanti 2022: Greetings, Wishes, Quotes, SMS, Messages, And Images
- 2 hrs ago Instant Ragi Recipe: How To Prepare Sweet Ragi Malt
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 18 May 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- Technology WhatsApp Premium For Business Users Likely Under Testing
- Sports ONE 157: Petchmorakot plans to hold onto ONE Featherweight Muay Thai World Title for years
- News Delhi govt seeks report from civic bodies on demolition drives in national capital since April 1
- Finance This Cement Stock Can Give 40% Returns, Recently commissioned Plants To Drive Growth
- Movies Cannes 2022: Deepika Padukone Shares Her Take On Whether OTT Platforms Are A Risk For Cinema
- Education World AIDS Vaccine Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes About HIV Vaccine Awareness Day
- Travel International Museum Day 2022: Best Museums In Bangalore
- Automobiles Keeway K-Light 250V, Viesta 300 & Sixties 300i Revealed Ahead Of Launch
Beauty trends are having a moment! There has never been a time when so many beauty trends fluttered in founding its ways into the hearts and vanity of even the celebrities. One of the few make-up trends that has been hard (read impossible) to break is the cat eyes. Imagine our surprise when floating eyeliner took the eyeliner trend by storm.
While the classic cat eyeliner has not lost its charm, floating eyeliner has already gathered quite the fan following. In many occasions, our favourite celebrities have flaunted the floating eyeliner trend. That should tell you something. You probably have wanted to try the trend yourself but never go to it. Ahh.. You just need a little nudge in the right direction. And we are here to do that.
We have come up with five instances that your favourite celebrity has sported the floating eyeliner look.
With the huge appearances Priyanka Chopra has made in the last couple of years, it would have been weird if she had not sported the floating eyeliner to at least one of them. Priyanka wore this look at the Cannes Film Festival 2019 and looked magnificent. She did not go too crazy with her make-up look. The blushed cheeks and the purple lips gave her eyes enough attention. Hers was the classic floating eyeliner that you wouldn't be able to catch if you didn't look too closely.
There is probably not a beauty trend that the fashionista of Bollywood, Sonam Kapoor has not tried yet. Sonam put on the floating eyeliner look for the promotions of her movie, The Zoya Factor. Wearing a nude and dewy make-up, Sonam went fro a thick floating eyeliner that reached the centre of her crease. The look was ethereal and we are sure this is one of our favourite make-up looks from Sonam Kapoor.
Ariana Grande is famous for her signature ponytail and make-up. But even she could not resist the temptation of floating eyeliner. In one of her posts on Instagram last year, Ariana ditched her trusted cat eyeliner and wore the stunning floating eyeliner. While the rest of her make-up was the same- dewy base, nude glittery eyes, shiny tip of the nose and glossy lips- her eyeliner took her look up a notch. It was a thick almost cat eyeliner that went till half of her crease. On her complete subtle and nude look, the eyeliner took our breath away.
Shraddha Kapoor appeared on the cover of the November 20019 issue of Cosmopolitan India Magazine wearing a make-up look that was all parts stunning and bold. Wearing a glittery zipper with a multitude of colours, Shraddha chose one of the shades to define her make-up. With her lip shade matching her eyeshadow shade, the extended thick floating eyeliner gave her look ‘elegant-yet-edgy' touch.
When Sonakshi Sinha appeared as a judge in the reality show, Myntra Fashion Superstar, she created an uproar right from her first look. The look above was worn by her for the first episode of the show and we must say, what a beginning! With a full face of make-up and the sleek rope braid, the floating eyeliner made her look sassy and sensual.
- bollywood wardrobeIndian Pro Music League: Shraddha Kapoor, Genelia D’Souza And Waluscha De Sousa Dazzle In Stunning Gowns
- skin careThe Face Mask Frenzy: Kareena Kapoor, Ananya Panday And Other B-Town Divas Who Swear By Face Masks
- women fashionInstagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Lady Gaga, Priyanka Chopra, Kylie Jenner And More
- bollywood wardrobeDivyanka Tripathi Dahiya, Anita Hassanandani, And Ankita Lokhande Wow Us With Their Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora Gifted A Pink Paithani Saree And Nathani By A Dance Contestant Rujuta's Parents
- bollywood wardrobe7 Times When Janhvi Kapoor Looked Exactly Like Sridevi; Pictures Inside
- bollywood wardrobeHappy Birthday Shruti Haasan: The Actress Who Can Teach You How To Mix Fashion And Art
- make up tipsAMAs 2021: Jennifer Lopez Wins Us With Her Smokey Eye Look And It’s Not Very Difficult To Ace, Either!
- make up tipsFlashback Friday Makeup Inspiration: A Note On Rekha’s Dreamy Romantic Look In Silsila
- make up tipsHappy Birthday Katrina Kaif: 3 Unforgettable Makeup Looks From The Beauty’s Instagram Page
- make up tipsMouni Roy Serves Flawless Beauty Inspiration! Flaunts Her French Braid And Glam Makeup In Latest Post
- make up tipsSanjana Sanghi Nails The Two-Toned Eye Makeup Trend With Soothing Pastel Colours; Step-By-Step Guide Inside!