- 11 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 12 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- 13 hrs ago Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- 13 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body And Mind When You Don't Eat Enough Food?
- Technology Week 16, 2021 Launch Roundup: ZTE Axon 30 Ultra, ASUS ROG Phone 5, Sony Xperia 10 III, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH: Match report: Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult shine for Mumbai Indians
- Movies Kaduva: The Prithviraj Sukumaran-Shaji Kailas Project Starts Rolling
- Automobiles Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- News Madhya Pradesh: Corona curfew extended in Bhopal till Apr 26
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Social media is that online platform that keeps fans engaged as well as entertained. Our feed is often lit up with some fun as well as some jaw-dropping challenges that takes internet by storm in no time. While some excitedly participate in the trend and stun the users, for others, it becomes a good time pass to see others show their creativity. The new challenge that has gone viral is #2016Vs2021 makeup challenge.
The challenge shows makeup influencers dividing their faces from the middle by drawing a vertical line and then applying different makeup to show the difference in their 2016 makeup look vs now. And it seems to be very interesting challenge as in the space of 5 years, we have seen how makeup trends have changed rapidly. For instance, the dewy, minimal as well as the no makeup makeup looks are what most of us prefer these days. However, back in 2016, the full-coverage foundation was such a hit. Terms like 'contouring' and 'highlighting' became popular and we quickly became a fan of it and integrated them to our daily makeup routines. Blush is now more preferred over bronzer.
It's not just the minimal look alone people are attracted to but most of us now love natural trends. Eyebrow pencils are still used to fill brows but given a more natural touch now as compared to the block brows in 2015-16. The nude colour trend has toned down and eye shadow palettes picked are more neutral rather than dark and bold. Same goes for lips! Lip glosses and glossy lipsticks are favoured over matte.
So, there have been some interesting changes in the makeup trends and we're absolutely loving this challenge as it's clearly showing us the evolution there has been in 5 years. So, take a look at some of the best videos from the #2016Vs2021 Challenge, we've seen on the internet so far.
So, what do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.