Have you ever wondered how the top models nail a no-makeup makeup look? Do you wish to know about the ways in which you can make your skin appear flawless with makeup without making it look too dramatic? If so, then do read on.
Smokey eyes, bold lips and contouring are all the rage these days. But, there may be times, when you just wish to make the skin appear naturally beautiful with the help of makeup.
Natural makeup look is one beauty trend that is bound to never go out of fashion. And, today at Boldsky, we're letting you know about certain useful tips that can help you achieve a natural finish with your makeup.
Follow the below-stated tips to nail a no-makeup makeup look in an easy and effortless way.
1. Prep Your Skin
Prepping your skin is important for not just making your makeup appear natural but also to make it last longer. Use a light cleanser to wash away the dirt from your skin. Pat it dry and apply a light skin toner for giving your skin a major boost of hydration.
2. Thoroughly Moisturize Your Skin
Moisturizing your skin prior to applying makeup will make sure that your skin is well-protected from the chemicals present in makeup items and also keep flakiness at bay. Also, makeup on well-moisturized skin tends to look natural and fresh.
3. Use A Concealer
Concealers can hide dark circles and acne scars like nothing else can. However, it is essential to not overdo it. Just apply it lightly on the problematic areas, instead of slathering it all over your skin.
4. Apply Powder Or Foundation On Troubled Areas
The trick to nail the natural look is to make sure that you do not overdo application of powder or foundation. Just work it all over the troubled areas to achieve an even tone without making your skin appear cakey.
5. Opt For Neutral Shades
Neutral shades can give your makeup a natural-looking finish. On the other hand, using dark colours can make your makeup appear bold. So, opt for shades that are one or two shades darker than your natural skin tone.
6. Apply Very Little Blush
Blush can give your cheeks a rosy glow. However, if you wish to make your makeup appear natural-looking, then it is best to apply very little blush instead of applying layers of it.
7. Enhance Eye Lashes
This is another tip that can come in handy for achieving a natural look. Enhance your eyelashes to make your eyes pop. Also, you can curl them a little bit for highlighting your eyes.
8. Skip On Eyeliner
Eyeliners can highlight your eyes and make them pop. But, if you wish to don a natural look, then it is best to skip an eyeliner. Instead of applying eyeliner, you can always highlight your eye area with the help of enhanced lashes and luscious, thick arches.
9. Use An Eyebrow Pencil
This is the last tip that is key to nailing a natural look. Luscious eyebrows can add glamour and style to your appearance without making it appear too dramatic. So, just use a pencil to make your arches appear well-done and pretty.
- How To Treat Frontal Hair Loss Naturally
- How To Shrink Large Pores Naturally
- How To Get Rid Of Butt Acne Naturally
- Easy And Effective All-natural Facial Scrub Recipes For Oily Skin
- 12 Health Benefits Of Curry Leaves Tea For Weight Loss + How To Make It
- Super-effective Natural Ingredients For Thicker And Denser Hair
- 10 Simple Home Remedies To Remove Age Spots
- Homemade Masks For Cystic Acne That Actually Work
- Amazing Home Remedies To Cure Dry Skin
- Natural Oils You Can Use To Nourish Chapped Lips In Winter
- Natural Ingredients You Can Use To Remove Warts For Good
- Beat Pimple Breakouts With These Home Remedies
- 10 DIY Facial Mists Using Cucumber For Clear Looking Skin