- 3 hrs ago Did You Know That Sleeping Naked (With Your Partner) Can Help Reduce Stress & Boost Self-esteem
- 4 hrs ago 10 Things Your Mother-In-Law Would Never Tell You
- 6 hrs ago 7 Interesting Things That May Happen On The Next Day Of Your Marriage
- 7 hrs ago How To Treat Ear Pain Caused By Common Cold? Home Remedies And Precautions
- Sports Batra's legal team says Bharat Sharma's allegations 'completely baseless, false and untenable'
- Movies Saroj Khan’s Daughter Reveals That Celebs Such As Madhuri Dixit, Govinda Kept In Touch With Her
- News TMC councillor shot at in West Bengal's Barrackpore
- Technology PM Launches 'Aatmanirbhar Bharat App Innovation Challenge' To Promote Made In India Apps
- Finance IT Dept Makes Changes To Challan For Non-Resident E-Commerce Companies
- Automobiles Hyundai Venue To Be Offered With iMT Clutchless Manual Transmission In India
- Travel 10 Incredibly Scenic Places To Visit In South India In July 2020
- Education IIT Madras Launches World’s First Online BSc Degree In Programming And Data Science
The epitome of sophistication and elegance, we have always loved Kareena Kapoor and looked up to her for beauty tips. From intense smokey eyes to nude make-up, Kareena has always proved that there is no one that can match her. Her sharp features and the way she carries herself defines her true talent.
What we like the most about Kareena Kapoor is her defined cheekbones, her infamous pout, and her chiselled jawline. These features truly accentuate her look.
Always ready to try something new and daring, Kareena's on-screen look varies from character to character. But, the prominent aspect - her signature look - is her smokey eyes that she carries off very gracefully.
We all must have tried imitating Kareena's smokey eyes look at some point. Some of us might have succeeded while some must have failed miserably. If you are able to master the art of Kareena's smokey eyes look, nothing like it. But if you are not able to get it right, here's some help!
Today, at Boldsky, we have decoded one of Kareena's best make-up look and simplified the smokey eye tutorial for you. Listed below is the step by step guide on how to get Kareena's signature smokey eyes look.
Kareena Kapoor's Signature Smokey Eyes Look
Things you will need:
- Hydrating moisturiser
- Compact powder
- Eyeshadow palette
- Intense black kohl
- Eye make-up brush
How to do:
1. Begin with prepping your face with a hydrating moisturiser - especially the area around your eyes.
2. Next, use a concealer to conceal dark circles around your eyes. You can use a full coverage concealer for this.
3. Use a compact powder to set the concealer in place. It will also help to avoid creasing.
4. Take a brush and start filling your eyebrows with an intense black eyeshadow. Fill the gaps in between your brows to make them look full and complete.
5. Choose black eyeshadow and apply it to the outer corner of the eye and into the crease. Blend out the eyeshadow so that it does not create any harsh lines. Add more eyeshadow if you feel that it needs more intensity.
6. Take the eyeliner and apply a thin coat along your lower lash line.
7. Now apply a thick coat of liner along your upper lash line and carve out a winged look at the same time.
8. Now, smudge the upper liner slightly and blend it perfectly with the existing eyeshadow that you have already put. Remember that you can get anything perfect with practice. Do this smokey eye look carefully and take as much time as you want to get it correct. Also, remember to use an eyeshadow brush to smudge and blend your liner and mascara. Avoid using your fingers as it can really get messy.
9. Finish off your look by applying a generous amount of mascara. Apply 2-3 coats if necessary. Also, you can create a more intense look by applying fake lashes. But, if you do, remember to apply a thick coat of mascara on those lashes.
10. Pull off a chic look by applying a tint of blush on your cheekbones, nose, forehead, and chin. Also, do not forget to apply a lip gloss or a matte lipstick to get perfect pouty lips like Kareena.
Do try this amazing smokey eye look for the upcoming event you attend. One essential thing about smokey eyes is that it can be paired with any kind of outfit and is perfect for any occasion!