- 1 day ago How Can Birth Control Pills Affect A Woman's Life
- 1 day ago Intensive Blood Pressure Management At 50 Likely To Preserve Brain Health
- 1 day ago Alia Bhatt Keeps It Chic And Sassy For The Prada Song Launch
- 1 day ago Real Stories Of Monogamous Couples: When And Why They Chose to Be Monogamous
- Finance Rupee Opens Tad Lower At 71.17; Bond Yields Rise
- News Maharashtra: 15 dead, 35 injured after bus collides with truck in Dhule
- Movies Nerkonda Paarvai Box Office Collections 11 Days: Overtakes Vivegam To Claim The Third Spot!
- Technology These Lucrative Amazon Offers On Vivo Smartphones Will Make You Want To Buy One
- Sports Ashes 2019: Labuschagne steps up in Smith's absence as Australia survive Archer onslaught for Lord's draw
- Automobiles Okinawa Offers Special Discounts On Their Electric Scooter Range This Festive Season
- Education CA IPCC Result 2019 Likely To Be Announced On Aug 23 Or 24
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Since she was 18, Alia Bhatt has been sporting a fresh make-up look and ever since she made her debut in Bollywood, she has been a fashionsta and an inspiration to many girls. With different roles and expectations, Alia has successfully made her way to the top with the excellent acting skills, her fashion and style, and make-up.
Although every movie demands a specific look, Alia has never backed down from sporting her signature look whenever possible. Recently, to celebrate 20 years of Kuch Kuch Hota Hai, Alia wore her same signature look once again for a behind-the-scenes recording.
If you want to re-create Alia's signature look at home for an upcoming party or a function, here's some help. Follow the simple steps mentioned below and re-create Alia's make-up in no time.
How To Get Alia Bhatt's Signature Look?
1. Prep your face
Before you begin with make-up, it is always important to prep your face. Start off by washing your face with a mild and hydrating face wash. Once done, apply a moisturiser on your face and neck. It will act as a layer between your make-up and your face and will protect it from any kind of chemicals, impurities, dust, and dirt.
2. Apply foundation
Once you have prepped your face and applied moisturiser, start by applying foundation. To re-create Alia Bhatt's look, you need to use an aqua-based foundation which will give your face a dewy look. Avoid using matte foundation here. After applying the foundation, you can use a concealer to hide blemishes, acne, or dark spots, however, concealer is optional. If you have a clear skin, you can directly move on to filling your brows after foundation.
3. Fill your brows
If you spot any gaps between your brows, you can simply use a brow filling make-up brush and draw your brows. You can even give a shape to your brows with the help of this brush, however, do not go overboard with it and maintain your original shape.
4. Work on your eyes
After filling your brows, you can work your way to your eyes. Start by applying a cool, pink toned, silvery pink coloured cream eyeshadow. Apply it all over your crease and top it off with a similar coloured powder eyeshadow blended with a beige one.
Next, apply a thin line of kohl or eyeline - whichever suits your preference and apply a generoud amount of mascara to your lashes. You can even curl your lashes using a lash curler before applying the mascara.
5. Contour your face
Once your eyes are all set, you can move on to contouring your face by using a contour powder. Next, dust some soft pink-hued blush on your cheeks to highlight your cheekbones and the high points of your face.
6. Give some attention to your lips
Lastly, use a hydrating and moisturising lip balm on your lips and then apply a light coat of pink coloured glossy lipstick or a lip gloss to complete your look.
Such a simple way to re-create Alia Bhatt's signature look, isn't it? This look will completely suit any kind of occasion. All you need to do is pair it up with the right attire and you are good to go.