- 6 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 1: Date, Time, Rituals, Significance, And Puja Mantras
- 7 hrs ago Plastic Ban From 1 July: 14 Eco-Friendly Alternatives For Everyday Plastics
- 10 hrs ago 6 Ways To Monsoon-Proof Your Home
- 13 hrs ago Venus Transit In Gemini 13 July 2022: Impact On Zodiac Signs And Remedies
- Technology Buying Guide: Best Android 12 Smartphones Under Rs. 20,000 To Buy In India
- Movies Rocketry: The Nambi Effect Twitter Review: Did R Madhavan-Starrer Pass The Litmus Test?
- Sports Neeraj Chopra finishes 2nd in Stockholm Diamond League, misses 90m mark by a whisker
- News Monsoon session to begin on July 18
- Finance Will Gold Rates Keep Falling? Dropped Rs. 1000 In 2 Days: Good For Indian Investors?
- Education National Doctors’ Day 2022: Inspirational Quotes And Messages To Express Gratitude To Your Doctor
- Automobiles 2022 TVS Radeon Launched In India: Gets New Features Including LCD Screen & Real-Time Mileage
- Travel Best Monsoon Beach Destinations In India
We have all had those days when we just couldn't get enough sleep. And sadly for us, this shows the next day. We bring you a few tips and tricks to look wide awake even when you get very little sleep.
In today's world, it is really difficult to get enough sleep, especially with the amount of workload and stress that all of us have these days. Unfortunately, the lack of sleep and the huge amount of stress takes a toll on our skin.
So it is definitely important to have some tricks up your sleeve to be able to look fresh and awake in no time at all. After all, looking good is the key to feeling good for a lot of us.
Here are some tips on how to look wide awake even when you are not.
1. Wash Your Face:
Washing your face can make you instantly feel and look fresher. Wash with cold water and your favourite cleanser every morning.
2. Go For The Dewy Look:
Mix a few drops of a liquid highlighter with your BB cream or foundation to get that fresh and dewy look. This will make you look fresh in no time.
3. Dark Purple Mascara:
Dark purple mascara can instantly brighten up your face and it does not look odd at all, it almost looks like a natural brown when mixed with the shade of your lashes.
4. Nude Eyeliner:
Every girl needs a nude eyeliner for these days. It can make you look bright and fresh and you wouldn't even look like you didn't get any sleep.
5. Lip & Cheek Stain:
For that healthy pop of colour on your face, you definitely need a lip and cheek stain to look flushed and not dull and washed out.
And alas, not getting enough sleep can spell breakouts and under eye circles. So, a concealer is definitely needed.
- wellness10 Soothing Drinks For The Summer Season To Beat The Heat
- wellness15 Healthy Snacks For Weight Loss
- wellness11 Benefits Of Drinking Water On An Empty Stomach
- wellness10 Foods You Should Avoid Eating In The Morning
- wellness7 Benefits Of Waking Up Early In The Morning
- nutrition7 Benefits Of Drinking Lemon Water In The Morning
- nutrition9 Healthy Drinks You Should Drink First Thing In The Morning
- wellness9 Best Foods To Fight Morning Fatigue
- wellness10 Things That Happen When You Drink Tea On An Empty Stomach
- wellnessThings You Need To Avoid Doing Right After Waking Up
- wellnessQuick Morning Yoga Stretches That Will Energize You
- wellnessReasons Why You Must Drink A Glass Of Water 60 Seconds After You Wake Up