- News 21-year-old student dies after being hit by train while clicking selfies
- Technology Nokia 9.2 PureView Featuring Snapdragon 865 SoC To Launch In 2020
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: Nadal and ATP stars mourn passing of Lakers legend
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Discoloured or smelly lipsticks, mascara and eye pencils can accumulate dangerous bacteria on the skin and lead to a skin problem.
Although all cosmetics come with a 'best before' date, a study by Debenhams found 89 per cent of women did not know that this information was available on beauty products" labels.
More than two-thirds of women only change products when they run out of stock, even if it means exceeding the 'best before' date.
“Women don"t like throwing things away beauty products. But next time you use an old beauty product do not forget to check the date.
If its too old be prepared for an infection...