- 11 hrs ago Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- 12 hrs ago Ram Navami 2021: Different Names Of Lord Rama Along With Their Meanings
- 13 hrs ago Lily Collins, Dove Cameron, And Disha Patani Show How To Rock Pastel Makeup Like A Pro During Summer
- 13 hrs ago What Happens To Your Body And Mind When You Don't Eat Enough Food?
- Technology Week 16, 2021 Launch Roundup: ZTE Axon 30 Ultra, ASUS ROG Phone 5, Sony Xperia 10 III, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH: Match report: Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult shine for Mumbai Indians
- Movies Kaduva: The Prithviraj Sukumaran-Shaji Kailas Project Starts Rolling
- Automobiles Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- News Madhya Pradesh: Corona curfew extended in Bhopal till Apr 26
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Lakme Fashion Week has become an anticipated event in the world of fashion and beauty. The five-day grand event is where we get to see all the trends in both style and beauty. This year the jointly-organised FDCI X LFW witnessed a few but some very stunning hairstyles on the runway, that held our attention. Classy, chic, and stylish, the hairstyles were refreshing and the ones who sported the best hairstyles were the showstoppers Kiara Advani, Dia Mirza, and Pooja Hegde. The three actresses rocked their gorgeous attires with amazing hairstyles and gave us major hair goals for upcoming festivals. So, let us take a quick look at their hairstyles.
Kiara Advani's Braided Bun
Kiara Advani walked the ramp for designer Manish Malhotra with her Bhool Bhulaiyaa co-star Kartik Aaryan on the fourth day of FDCI X LFW. The actress looked super stunning as she teamed her heavily embellished lehenga with a dazzling braided bun. Keeping the partition from the centre, she first created french braids from both the sides and then tied all her tresses into a neat side bun. Her make-up was highlighted by pointed brows, thick winged eyeliner, mascara, contoured cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
Dia Mirza's Elegant Bun
Dia Mirza turned showstopper for the brand Taneira on the final day of FDCI X LFW and made many heads turn with her decent and elegant look in a patterned saree and neat hair bun. Her hair was partitioned from the side and were given a little side twist, to add style to her look. It was then tied into a neat and elegant bun. Her make-up look was also very pretty. It was marked by perfectly filled brows, soft kohl, black eyeliner, oodles of mascara, soft blush, and maroon lip shade.
Pooja Hegde's Half Hairdo
Pooja Hegde set the ramp on fire as she walked in beautiful blue lehenga for Varun Chakkilam label. Her lehenga looked extremely gorgeous but it was her hairstyle, that upped her look. The actress made a voluminous puff at the front and secured it with hair pins while her remaining tresses were left loose. To create the voluminous puff, she teased the strands from the front by pulling them softly. Her gorgeous make-up marked by thick brows, subtle kohl, bold blue eyeshadow, contoured cheekbones, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look.
We absolutely loved these stunning hairstyles of the actresses. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram