- 3 hrs ago Global Citizen Festival 2021: Billie Eilish, Coldplay, Jennifer Lopez, Ed Sheeran, Elton John To Perform
- 6 hrs ago Attending A Wedding Soon? Vidya Balan And Genelia Deshmukh Have Red Saree Goals For You!
- 7 hrs ago Importance Of Breakfast For Teenagers, What Parents Should Know And Easy Recipes
- 9 hrs ago Your Stylish Semi-Formal Fashion Goals Ft. Sonam Kapoor Ahuja And Sonakshi Sinha
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Contestant Donal Bisht Opens Up About Her Game Plan; Shares Her Thoughts About Other Contestants
- Sports After hike for domestic players, BCCI mulls revised pension for former cricketers, widows
- News Seeds sown for even stronger friendship between US-India: Modi to Biden
- Education CSE 2020 Final Result: UPSC Declares Civil Services 2020 Results, Shubham Kumar Tops The List. Check Details
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 India Launch Timeline Tipped; Expected Price, Features
- Finance Survey Finds Over Two-Thirds of Customers Willing To Switch To Digital Only Bank
- Travel World Tourism Day 2021: 5 Breathtaking Natural Wonders Of The World To See – Part 1
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
Lakme Fashion Week has become an anticipated event in the world of fashion and beauty. The five-day grand event is where we get to see all the trends in both style and beauty. This year the jointly-organised FDCI X LFW witnessed a few but some very stunning hairstyles on the runway, that held our attention. Classy, chic, and stylish, the hairstyles were refreshing and the ones who sported the best hairstyles were the showstoppers Kiara Advani, Dia Mirza, and Pooja Hegde. The three actresses rocked their gorgeous attires with amazing hairstyles and gave us major hair goals for upcoming festivals. So, let us take a quick look at their hairstyles.
Kiara Advani's Braided Bun
Kiara Advani walked the ramp for designer Manish Malhotra with her Bhool Bhulaiyaa co-star Kartik Aaryan on the fourth day of FDCI X LFW. The actress looked super stunning as she teamed her heavily embellished lehenga with a dazzling braided bun. Keeping the partition from the centre, she first created french braids from both the sides and then tied all her tresses into a neat side bun. Her make-up was highlighted by pointed brows, thick winged eyeliner, mascara, contoured cheekbones, and pink lip shade.
Dia Mirza's Elegant Bun
Dia Mirza turned showstopper for the brand Taneira on the final day of FDCI X LFW and made many heads turn with her decent and elegant look in a patterned saree and neat hair bun. Her hair was partitioned from the side and were given a little side twist, to add style to her look. It was then tied into a neat and elegant bun. Her make-up look was also very pretty. It was marked by perfectly filled brows, soft kohl, black eyeliner, oodles of mascara, soft blush, and maroon lip shade.
Pooja Hegde's Half Hairdo
Pooja Hegde set the ramp on fire as she walked in beautiful blue lehenga for Varun Chakkilam label. Her lehenga looked extremely gorgeous but it was her hairstyle, that upped her look. The actress made a voluminous puff at the front and secured it with hair pins while her remaining tresses were left loose. To create the voluminous puff, she teased the strands from the front by pulling them softly. Her gorgeous make-up marked by thick brows, subtle kohl, bold blue eyeshadow, contoured cheekbones, and pink lip shade, spruced up her look.
We absolutely loved these stunning hairstyles of the actresses. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Instagram