- 3 hrs ago Children Inherit Intelligence Mainly From Their Mothers: How Far Is It True?
- 5 hrs ago Single Foster Dad Adopts Five Children To Ensure They Stay United As A Family
- 6 hrs ago Indian Festival Of Holi In Germany: The Colourful Summer Party
- 8 hrs ago Guru Hargobind Singh Birth Anniversary 2022: Interesting Facts About The Sixth Guru Of The Sikhs
- News China reports new Omicron variant of COVID-19: Beijing makes vaccine proof mandatory for public
- Automobiles Hyundai Teases New N Concept & Ioniq 5 N Ahead Of July 15 Debut
- Technology Lava Blaze Pre-Orders To Debut On July 7 In India: Should You Book?
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Elena Rybakina sets up Simona Halep semifinal with triumph over Ajla Tomljanovic
- Movies Rhea Chakraborty To Make Her Acting Debut In Bengali Film Industry: Report
- Education TBSE 10th, 12th Result 2022 Declared At tbresults.tripura.gov.in, Check Tripura Madhyamik, HS Result
- Finance This Maharatna Stock Fixes Record Date For Final Dividend - Should You Buy?
- Travel Great Barrier Reef: Planet's Natural Ornaments
For nourishing hair, you do need ingredients more than just a shampoo and conditioner. In other words, you need hair masks made out of natural sources. However, not just about any product can be used in your hair mask; you have to be careful about the ingredients you can apply. Here are two special ingredients for amazing hair masks that will provide effective results.
Egg Yolk Based Masks
Egg yolk is most common and easy-to-apply hair mask. All you have to do is apply egg yolk using fingers on your dry hair, particularly at the scalp and end of the hair. Then leave it for at least 30-40 minutes and next wash it with cold water. Since, egg yolk is rich in vitamins, it prevents damage to your hair and makes your hair soft and shinier. You can also add lemon to your egg yolk, if you want to reduce the smell of the egg yolk and moreover, lemon also helps with the hair growth. Also, if you mix honey and apple-cider vinegar to the egg yolk, it can help you treat dry hair.
Coconut Oil Based Masks
We all apply coconut oil to hair for combating hair loss but you can mix a cup of olive oil to the heated coconut oil, if you want your hair to have a shinier effect and reducing dry ends. Apply this mask for 30 minutes on dry hair and then rinse it with water. Likewise, if dandruff, lice, and itchy scalp is an issue, you can mix coconut oil and brown sugar, and apply it on damp hair after shampooing. Then after leaving the mask for 5-10 minutes, you can wash it off with cold or warm water. For a better blood circulation and hair growth, you can make a paste of coconut oil and cinnamon, and apply the mask on dry hair. Leave the mask for 40 minutes and then rinse it.
So, which hair mask would you like to apply? Let us know that in the comment section.
- hair care8 Simple & Effective Hair Masks To Treat Dull & Damaged Hair
- hair careHome-made Hair Masks To Combat Different Hair Problems
- hair careHow To Use Cinnamon For Hair Care?
- hair careSay Good Bye To Dandruff With These DIY Hair Masks Today!
- recipesSpicy Chutney Recipe: How To Prepare Egg Chutney In Just 20 Minutes
- wellnessHow To Identify Rotten Eggs And What Are The Dangers Of Eating Them?
- wellnessVegan Vs Vegetarian: Differences, Benefits, Similarities And Downsides
- prenatal15 Choline-Rich Foods For Pregnant Women
- wellnessWhy Duck Eggs Can Be A Better Alternative To Chicken Eggs?
- nutritionRan Out Of Eggs? Use These Tasty Egg Substitutes
- pulseThis Viral Video Shows A Cool Technique To Perfectly Peel Hard-Boiled Egg
- nutritionTop 15 Health Benefits of Quail Eggs