- 2 hrs ago COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- 4 hrs ago Eid ul-Fitr 2021: Gauahar Khan Looks Gorgeous In Her Festive-Perfect Mulmul Kurta Set; Know The Price!
- 5 hrs ago Mother’s Day Special: 7 Products, 7 Minutes! Daily Makeup Routine For Busy Working Moms
- 6 hrs ago Mother’s Day 2021: Ayurvedic Herbs For Mothers For Lactation, Perineal Pain, Stretch Marks And More
- Sports Two ATKMB players test COVID positive ahead of AFC Cup match in Maldives
- News Change of Guard: Himanta Biswa Sarma set to be next chief minister of Assam
- Movies Mother's Day 2021: Farhan Akhtar, Madhuri Dixit, Janhvi Kapoor, & Others Wish Their Moms
- Finance IDFC First Bank Revises Interest Rates On FD, Check New Rates Here
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Automobiles Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
The 74th British Academy Film and Television Awards, also called BAFTA, were held on 10 and 11 April 2021 at the Royal Albert Hall in London. The grand event was attended by global star Priyanka Chopra Jonas along with popular singer-husband Nick Jonas. The actress made an unforgettable style statement with her dazzling hairdo as she walked the red carpet, making all heads turn. Priyanka Chopra styled her hair into a bubble braid and it was too spectacular; we were taking notes. So, here's a step-by-step guide to help you recreate this flawless hairstyle of Priyanka Chopra Jonas. Get it now!
What you need
• Hair brush or hair comb
• Rat-tailed comb
• Hair ties
• Bobby pins
• Hair spray
Steps to follow
• First, comb your hair properly to avoid tangles or knots in your hair.
• Now, comb your hair all back and tie it into a neat high ponytail. Secure it with a hair tie.
• Pull your ponytail up and tease it backwards, using rat-tail comb to give your hairstyle a sporty look. It will also add volume to your braid. Use hair spray to set the shape in place.
• Take another hair-tie and tie it a couple of inches further down your ponytail.
• Again, tease the ponytail from backwards, and use a hair-tie to create another bubble, a few inches below.
• Keep repeating the steps until you reach towards the end of your ponytail with multiple bubbles.
• Once again, use hair spray to ensure everything is set in place.
• Lastly, pull out fringes from the front to style your hair. You can even keep it tight if you want to make it look neat and sleek.
Isn't it easy to ace? Then try it out and let us know your opinions on this hairstyle of Priyanka Chopra Jonas in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Priyanka Chopra Jonas's Instagram