- Sports ONE Championship: Will free agent and former UFC champion Luke Rockhold sign for Singapore-based promotion?
- Technology iQOO Neo 7 to Launch in India With 12GB LPDDR5 RAM; What Else To Expect?
- News Omar Abdullah joins Rahul Gandhi's Yatra from Banihal in J&K
- Finance Aadhaar- How to Avail Aadhaar Services On UMANG App?
- Movies KRK Criticizes Aamir Khan For SRK's Pathaan Box Office Hit, Says '#LSC Disaster Ho Gayee'; Fans Tear Him Down
- Education Top Agricultural Colleges in Bangalore 2023
- Automobiles Toyota Innova Crysta Bookings Reopen – Updated Diesel Engine, Features & More
- Travel Moidams Of The Ahoms: The Pyramids Of Assam, India All You Need To Know
Some celebrities have a signature look, but others, like Deepika Padukone, look good in everything! A chameleon on screen, Deepika can go from dramas to musicals to comedies without losing her look. It's no secret that she's one of the finest actresses in Hindi movies. Yes, she's got exceptional screen presence and an eye-catching style quotient, but her skin and hair really stand out.
And today, we will be looking into the hair care routine of Deepika Padukone. So let's check it out.
Deepika Padukone Haircare Tips
Deepika Padukone has often been vocal about her humble haircare ritual. From opting for au naturel masks to relying on quintessential hair treatments, Deepika Padukone ensures to incorporate the time-tested oiling technique in her regime. The traditional method that has every Indian mother's vote is now even her go-to hair solution.
Deepika Padukone has always been very vocal about her humble haircare routine. She always incorporates the age-old oiling technique into her routine, addition to the au naturel masks or quintessential hair treatments. Deepika swears by the same method that every Indian mother swears by - coconut oil!
How to use coconut oil for dry hair
Ingredients: You can make a simple coconut oil hair mask using just two tablespoons (tbsp.) of melted coconut oil. For best results, try to use organic, unrefined coconut oil.
Step 1: Wet your hair by spraying it with water.
Step 2: Apply the coconut oil evenly over the damp hair. Part your hair so that you can apply the oil in manageable sections. Use hair clips to keep saturated strands away from your face and eyes.
Step 3: Apply more coconut oil to the driest areas of your hair, usually the ends, and less to the healthier areas, like near the scalp.
Step 4: Cover your head with a shower cap once you've coated all your hair.
Step 5: Let the mask sit on your hair for one to two hours. For deep conditioning, you can leave it on overnight.
Step 6: Rinse out with lukewarm water, then shampoo and condition.
Coconut oil moisturises and nourishes hair and prevents protein loss, making it an ideal ingredient for dry, brittle, damaged hair. One of the best ways to pamper your hair with coconut oil is by making a coconut oil hair mask .
Deepika Padukone's hair care secret is coconut oil. She uses coconut oil to strengthen her hair at the roots and repair the damage caused by chemicals and pollution.
Deepika's haircare rituals reflect her love of tradition, and she indulges in a weekly coconut oil champi to maintain a strong and healthy mane.
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Ali Bhatt, Ace The Art Of Bandhani Outfits Styling Like B-Town Beauties
- make up tipsDeepika Padukone’s Bold Brows And Winged Liner: Get The Look Here!
- bollywood wardrobeElle Beauty Awards 2022: Deepika Padukone, Kriti Sanon, Kartik Aaryan, and More Shine On The Black Carpet
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, 6 White Saree Looks By B-Town Beauties That Are Perfect For The Wedding
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Alia Bhatt, Your Winter Fashion Guide From B-Town Fashionistas
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone's Red Pantsuit Serves As A Style Guide For Power Dressing: PICS!
- bollywood wardrobeGQ Awards 2022: Ranveer Singh, Deepika Padukone, Rakul Preet Singh, And Others Ooze Glamour, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone’s Look In Pathaan Or XXX: Return Of Xander Cage - Which One Did You Like?
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Kiara Advani, Your Style Guide For Flaunting Animal Print Like B-Town Gals
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone To Parineeti Chopra, Embrace The Pleated Saree Trend Like B-Town Stars
- bollywood wardrobeDeepika Padukone’s Versatile Fashion Is Totally Adaptable, We Pick 7 Best Looks!
- skin careDeepika Padukone Beauty Tips: 4 Quick Lessons You Can Learn From The Elegant Beauty