- 16 hrs ago Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- 22 hrs ago Happy Parents Day 2021: Wishes, Images, Quotes, Status To Share With Your Parents
- 1 day ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Know About India's Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Who Won Silver Medal In Weightlifting
- 1 day ago Kriti Sanon Looks Fresh And Radiant In Her Vibrant Orange Dress; Take A Look At Her Orange Eye Shadow Too!
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Automobiles Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Born on 31 January 1978, Amrita Arora is an Indian film actress, model, VJ, and the sister of Bollywood actress Malaika Arora. Amrita has appeared in many films like Awara Paagal Deewana, Om Shanti Om, Kambakkht Ishq etc and impressed us with her acting prowess. But more than the Bollywood industry, she has been ruling the glamorous world with her stunning looks. The actress is much admired for her gorgeous hair and dazzling hairdos. Be it festivals, weddings or big events, she leaves no opportunity to experiment with different hairstyles. So, on her birthday, take a look at her 4 different hairstyles, which you could try out to get the event-perfect looks.
The Mid-Partitioned Straight Hair
We're sure that keeping your hair open with mid-partition or side-partition is everyone's go-to hairstyle for any event. It not just suits the face of all shapes but also easy and effortless, especially when you are running late. Straight hair definitely looks attractive but the way Amrita Arora carried it off, she looked marvellous. She went for mid-partition and kept it straight but her idea of securing the front strands behind her ears, is quite thoughtful as it showed her full face and her glam makeup look.
The Slicked Back Hair
The slicked back hair has been tried out by many celebrities in the industry as it gives bold look to one's face. Amrita Arora too experimented with his hairstyle and shelled out major goals. The best part about her hair was that it was highlighted by blonde colour and so it gave good texture to her look. The actress made use of hair gel that made her hair wet and so she nailed the perfect slicked back hair look.
The Classic Ponytail
For most of us, tying our hair into ponytail is old-fashioned and just not right for any event. So, we mostly prefer to leave our hair loose or create some dazzling hairdo. But guess what Amrita Arora teamed her dramatic silver western dress with a classic ponytail and let us tell you she totally nailed it. The actress pulled all her tresses from the front to back and tied it into a mid-ponytail. However, you can also give it a messy look if you want some extra effect.
The Layered Fringe Haircut
While you have been figuring out what hairstyle to create to get the event-perfect look, please note there are also many different kinds of haircuts that are so gorgeous in themselves that one doesn't even need to experiment with hairstyles. One of them is layer cut and it has become very popular these days. However, Amrita Arora's layered cut was a little different and unique. She definitely went for the same haircut but not just her hair but it was her front bangs too that had multi layers. Amrita styled each layer with curling iron, which made her hair look even more beautiful. This haircut is ideal especially for those who have broad forehead.
Happy Birthday, Amrita Arora!
Pic Credits: Amrita Arora's Instagram