- 6 hrs ago Low Calorie Quick Vegetarian Recipe: How To Make Cabbage Soup
- 10 hrs ago Tired Of Hair Loss? Here Are Some Tips And Home Remedies To Naturally Regrow Your Hair
- 11 hrs ago 106 Deaths In Delhi In January Due To Cold, Claims NGO; Officials Deny
- 12 hrs ago Kalashtami January 2022: Date, Time, Puja Rituals And Significance
- News Neglected infectious diseases may be tomorrow's pandemic: Bharat Biotech chairman
- Finance 2 Small Cap Stocks Where FIIs Raised Stake By Up To 34.81% In December Qtr.
- Movies Anuradha Paudwal And Sadhana Sargam Grace Zee TV’s Sa Re Ga Ma Pa As Special Guests
- Sports PKL 2021-22: Mohit, Sombir star as Puneri Paltan make light work of Naveen-less Dabang Delhi
- Automobiles Volkswagen Tiguan Deliveries Commence In India: Prices Start From Rs 31.99 Lakh
- Education NBEMS FDST Admit Card 2022 Released At nbe.edu.in, Here’s How To Download Hall Ticket
- Technology Oppo Watch Free Listed On Official Site In India; Launching Alongside Reno7 Series On Feb 4?
- Travel National Tourism Day 2022: Explore North India By Train
A flaky scalp is a common condition that is equal parts embarrassing and annoying. This problem could be a sign of either dandruff or dry scalp.
Both the issues, dandruff and dryness, can lead to white flakes and cause itchiness in your scalp. And, while there are many hair care products that claim to treat this annoying scalp condition, there are very few that actually live up to the hype.
Instead of trying out expensive and ineffective commercial products, it is always better to make use of natural remedies like yogurt, banana, olive oil, etc.
These remedies are antibacterial in nature and replete with scalp-moisturizing agents that can target this scalp issue in an effective manner.
In fact, when used in combination with each other, these remedies are known to work more effectively in treating flakiness in the scalp.
Here, we've listed the all-natural moisturizing masks that can make extremely flaky scalp a thing of the past.
Mask 1: Yogurt With Tomato
- Create a blend of 2 tablespoons of yogurt and 1 teaspoon of tomato pulp.
- Slather the resulting concoction all over the scalp area and massage with your fingertips.
- Allow it to dry for a good 30 minutes prior to washing it off.
- Use this scalp-moisturizing mask on a weekly basis to get rid of flaky scalp.
Mask 2: Honey With Egg White
- Combine 2 teaspoons of honey with an egg white.
- Massage the resulting material all over the scalp area.
- Cover your head with a dry shower cap and let the mask stay on for 20-25 minutes.
- Use lukewarm water and shampoo to wash off the residue from your hair.
- Weekly application of this mask can combat flakiness and soften your hair's texture.
Mask 3: Olive Oil With Avocado
- Thoroughly mash a ripe avocado and mix the paste with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Smear the prepared mask on the scalp.
- Let it sit there for 20-25 minutes, prior to washing it off with lukewarm water and your regular shampoo.
- Repeat the usage of this mask at least twice a month for effective results.
Mask 4: Aloe Vera Gel With Coconut Oil
- Scoop out 2 tablespoons of gel from an aloe vera plant and mix with 1 teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Work the resulting mask into your hair and leave it there for 40 minutes.
- Wash off the residue with your regular shampoo and lukewarm water.
- Give this method a try on a weekly basis to banish flakiness from your scalp.
Mask 5: Vitamin E Oil With Banana
- Break open 2 vitamin E capsules to get the oil.
- Mix it with a mashed banana to get a paste-like consistency.
- Put the mask on your scalp and gently massage with your fingertips.
- After 20-25 minutes, wash off the residue with lukewarm water.
- Use this method on a weekly basis to get the desired results.
Mask 6: Oatmeal With Mayonnaise
- Take 1 teaspoon of cooked oatmeal and mix it with 2-3 teaspoons of mayonnaise.
- Gently massage the mask onto the scalp and leave it there for another 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse your hair with lukewarm water and use your regular shampoo to wash off the residue.
- Monthly application of this mask can make sure your scalp stays well-moisturized at all times.
Mask 7: Almond Oil With Fenugreek Seeds
- Put a handful of fenugreek seeds in a blender to get the paste.
- Mix it with 2 teaspoons of almond oil.
- Cover your scalp area with the mask and let it sit there for 30 minutes.
- Afterwards, wash it off with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- Twice a month, use this mask to eliminate flakiness from your scalp.
- disorders cureHead Lice: How Do They Spread? Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention
- hair careScalp Brushing: What You Need To Know
- hair careFungal Infection On Scalp A Cause Of Concern? Here Are Some Effective Remedies To Treat It
- babyHow To Deal With Cradle Cap In Babies
- disorders cureSebopsoriasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- disorders cureBoils On Scalp: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- hair careHere’s How You Can Treat Scalp Acne At Home
- hair careTreating Oily Scalp With Home Remedies
- hair careUse These Essential Oils To Treat Flaky Scalp
- hair careSuper-effective Homemade Shampoo For Oily And Greasy Hair
- hair careHacks For Oily Hair When There's No Time For Shampoo
- hair care12 Effective Ingredients To Use For Oily Hair And Scalp This Monsoon