- 20 min ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 35 min ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 1 hr ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 2 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Movies Bigil Audio Launch: What Will Vijay's Speech Be About? Fans Are Waiting!
- Automobiles Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- News Never asked for imposing Hindi over other regional languages: Amit Shah
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Sports Osaka battles into quarters as Kerber rediscovers winning habit
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Not everybody has healthy and shiny hair. We often face a number of hair problems in our day to day lives, especially with the kind of environment we live in. With so much pollution, dust, and dirt everywhere, our hair tends to suffer the most, leading to dry, dull, and damaged hair. So, what do we do in this situation?
Home remedies can be a great solution to your hair care problems. A benefit of opting for home remedies is that they involve all natural ingredients that are completely safe to use and are chemical-free and cost-effective.
Speaking of home remedies, have you ever tried using aloe vera for hair? If you haven't, you must try it today. Aloe vera has great deep conditioning properties that nourish, soften, hydrate, and moisturise your hair. You can make a conditioner at home using aloe vera. But before that, it is very important to know what are the benefits of aloe vera.
Why Is Aloe Vera Beneficial For Your Hair?
Aloe vera has a number of benefits attached to it. It is rich in vitamin C and E, as well as beta carotene that deeply nourish your tresses and also prevent premature greying of hair. One of the main benefits of aloe vera for hair is that it treats dry hair and provides it with the much-needed deep conditioning.
Besides, aloe vera also treats hair fall. The proteolytic enzymes present in aloe vera help to repair dead skin cells on your scalp, thus making it healthy and strong. Moreover, aloe vera also promotes hair growth, treats dandruff, provides relief from itchy scalp and conditions your hair - which is why it is one of the main ingredients in a homemade conditioner.
How To Make Aloe Vera Conditioner For Dry Hair?
- 8-10 tbsp freshly extracted aloe vera gel
- 1 tbsp peppermint essential oil
- 1 tbsp argan oil
- 1 tbsp jojoba oil/grapeseed oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp yoghurt
How to make
- In a small bowl, add the peppermint essential oil, argan oil, and jojoba oil and blend all of them together.
- Next, add honey to the oil concoction and mix it well.
- Lastly, add yoghurt to the mixture, blend it well, and set it aside.
- Now take a knife and a small bowl. Take some aloe vera leaves and peel off their skin.
- Scoop out the aloe vera gel from the leaves and pour it into a bowl until you get the required amount of gel for the conditioner.
- Once done, add the freshly extracted aloe vera gel to the mixture and whisk all the ingredients together to make a creamy paste.
- Store the newly made conditioner in an air-tight transparent jar for future use.
How to apply
- Wash your hair thoroughly with a sulphate-free shampoo.
- Now, using a comb or your fingers, divide your hair into small sections.
- Take generous amounts of aloe vera conditioner on your hands and massage it on to your scalp using your fingertips.
- Ensure that you apply the conditioner on your hair as well - from roots to tips.
- Wait for 5-10 minutes and then rinse off your hair with lukewarm water.
- Wipe your hair with a towel and leave it for air drying.
- Use this conditioner every time you shampoo your hair (preferably twice a week) for desired results and say goodbye to dry hair in no time.