- 10 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 11 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 13 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 16 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Movies Ankita Lokhande, Rahul Vaidya, Urvashi Dholakia And Other TV Celebs Wish Fans Happy Gudi Padwa
- News Prime Minister Narendra Modi calls for united global efforts to defeat COVID-19 pandemic
- Sports WV Raman set to reapply for India women cricket team head coach role; BCCI to give coach new powers
- Technology Step By Step Guide To Unlock And Recover Files From Locked SD Card
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
From repairing damaged hair to adding volume and shine to your tresses, rose water can do it all. Moreover, there are numerous ways to use rose water for hair care.
You can easily include it in your daily or weekly hair care regimen to make your dreams of long and strong hair come true. And, most importantly, it is all-natural, unlike the expensive commercial hair care products that are infused with harmful chemicals that do more damage than good.
Today, at Boldsky, we have brought together a list of wonderful ways to use rose water for hair care. Try these natural ways to make your hair beautiful and strong. Take a peek at these ways here.
Note: It is important to do a scalp test before applying any natural ingredient to your tresses, to ensure that the ingredients suit your hair type.
Rose Water With Aloe Vera Gel
Merge rose water and aloe vera gel together to combat dry and frizzy hair. Slather this mix all over your scalp and towards the ends. Then, cover your head with a shower cap for about an hour. Try applying this mix once a week for long-term results.
Rose Water With Honey
Prepare a mix of rose water and honey for conditioning your tresses from inside out. The quantities of both the ingredients will depend on the length of your hair. Keep the mix on for 40 minutes before rinsing it off with water.
Rose Water With Vitamin E Oil
Extract the oil of 2-3 vitamin E capsules and mix it with 4-5 drops of rose water. Then, gently massage this mix onto your scalp. It keeps the scalp hydrated and prevents itchiness of the scalp or dandruff. Try applying it once a week for a proper hair care routine.
Rose Water With Green Tea
The combination of rose water and green tea is used as a rinse. After washing your hair with a mild shampoo, rinse your hair with this homemade rinse to promote hair growth and strengthen hair follicles.
Rose Water With Salt
Take 1 tablespoon of salt and mix it with 4-5 drops of rose water. Then, apply this mix to your scalp to add volume to your otherwise thin tresses. Try applying this homemade mix twice a week if you are experiencing hair thinning.
Rose Water With Glycerin
Take 1 teaspoon of glycerin and mix it with 4-5 drops of rose water. Then, use this mix to rinse your hair with it. This mix can make your hair turn soft and add shine to it.
Directly Apply Rose Water To Your Tresses
The simplest way to use rose water for hair care is by soaking a cotton pad in it and applying it all over your scalp. It acts as a natural moisturiser and keeps your hair nourished from well under the surface.
Rose Water With Fuller’s Earth
Mix 2 tablespoons of Fuller's earth with 5 drops of rose water and gently apply it to your scalp. It improves blood circulation in your scalp and prevents hair breakage.
Rose Water With Castor Oil
Mix 1 teaspoon of castor oil with 4 drops of rose water and slather it onto your scalp. Leave it on for at least an hour for the ingredients to work their magic. Try repeating this once a week for long and strong hair.
Rose Water With Onion Juice
Mix 2 tablespoons of onion juice with 5 drops of rose water and apply it to your hair to combat the problem of grey hair. After an hour, rinse it off with a mild shampoo. Try doing this once a week for treating this common hair problem.