- 5 hrs ago Your Friday Fashion Roundup Ft. Parineeti Chopra, Shahana Goswami, And Amyra Dastur
- 5 hrs ago Maha Shivratri 2021: Powerful Mantras Of Lord Shiva That You Can Chant
- 5 hrs ago Mumbai Saga Trailer Launch: John Abraham And Emraan Hashmi Make Dapper Statement In Their Stylish Outfits
- 5 hrs ago Pistachio Cake Recipe: How To Make This Cake At Home
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Anirudh Jatkar, Vinaya Prasad, And Other Celebs Who Denied Joining The Sudeep Show
- News UP govt orders rapid antigen tests for Air Passengers from Maharashtra, Kerala
- Sports "Germany tour will add value to our Olympics preparations," says Indian Women's Hockey team skipper Rani
- Technology Vivo X60 Series Global Variants Listed At Google Play Console; To Pack Snapdragon 870 SoC
- Automobiles MG Motor & Tata Power Set Up The First 50 kW Superfast EV Charging Station In Chennai: Read More!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
- Finance Indian Economy Out of Recession; GDP Grows to 0.4 Percent
- Education SSC JE Result 2021 For Paper 1 To Be Released Today
Keeping your scalp healthy and moisturized all-year-round will ensure that your tresses look incredibly beautiful at all times.
However, most of us end up paying less attention to our scalp. And lack of proper scalp care can lead to all kinds of unsightly woes such as itchy scalp, dandruff, dry hair, etc.
The best way to deal with all of the above-mentioned hair problems is to ensure that your scalp stays well-moisturized at all times.
Though there are several scalp creams available in beauty stores, you can always go for natural ingredients that are less pricey and highly effective.
So, today at Boldsky, we have curated a list of natural ingredients that can help moisturize your scalp and keep unsightly problems such as itchy scalp at bay.
All the following ingredients are replete with essential nutrients that can improve the health of your scalp and make sure that your locks look naturally gorgeous.
1. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a potent traditional remedy that is often used to improve the state of the scalp. This natural oil can promote blood circulation in your scalp and ensure that it stays well-moisturized for a long period of time. Apply warm olive oil on your scalp on a weekly basis to prevent itchiness and dryness.
2. Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe vera gel is often considered to be the most effective natural ingredient for keeping the scalp moisturized and hydrated. Just scoop out a tablespoon of gel from an aloe vera plant and gently smear it all over your scalp. This simple yet effective at-home treatment can work wonders on your scalp.
3. Coconut Oil
The moisturizing effects of coconut oil makes it another ideal natural ingredient for combating dry scalp. Treating the scalp with warm coconut oil is an age-old trick that people have used to ensure that their scalp stays well-moisturized and soft.
Banana is often used for treating dry hair and scalp as it contains compounds that can effectively have a moisturizing impact on your scalp. A lot of people prefer making banana hair pack at home to treat their scalp and locks. So, give this natural ingredient a try to keep your scalp healthy and well-moisturized.
Honey is an excellent natural ingredient that contains high content of antibacterial agents and is known to act as an effective moisturizer for the scalp. You can either directly apply it to your scalp or mix it with any other ingredient to create a hair pack.
6. Onion Juice
Onion juice is a rich source of antiseptic agents that can ensure that your scalp stays infection-free and well-moisturized. You can either rinse your scalp and tresses with fresh onion juice or use it in combination with other natural ingredients to ensure that your scalp stays healthy.
7. Essential Oil
Essential oils such as lavender essential oil, almond essential oil, jojoba essential oil, etc. can have a soothing effect on the scalp and keep it moisturized for a long period of time. Just mix any essential oil with a natural ingredient and use it on a weekly basis to keep your scalp well-moisturized.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
Astringent in nature, apple cider vinegar is one of the most powerful natural ingredients for dealing with dry scalp. Just mix it with water and rinse your head with it on a weekly basis to help your scalp stay moisturized, hydrated and infection-free.