- Movies Ismart Shankar Pre-release Business: Ram-Puri Jagannadh Movie Is Akin To A Big Venture!
- Technology Motorola One Macro Could Be Another Android One Handset From Motorola
- Sports Kapil Dev to head the three-member panel to pick India head coach
- News With just 101 in a 209 member House, why Karnataka Govt stares at a collapse
- Finance Air India Increases Baggage Limit For Passengers Flying To The UAE
- Automobiles UK To Mandate Installation Of EV charging Points In All New Houses — Wise Move Indeed
- Travel Chandrashila trek: Lose yourself, be awestruck.. such is the majestic view from summit
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Every girl dreams of getting soft and smooth hair. But with our busy and hectic schedules, it is impossible to always remember to take care of our hair. However, these little tips and tricks will ensure that you get softer hair and that too in just a week!
Your hair may seem like it needs a whole lot of care and attention, especially when it gets damaged. And these days, damaged hair is a very common occurrence, what with all the pollution around. Even the sun can damage your hair to a great extent.
This is why, it is really important to take care of your hair. A lot of us have rough, damaged hair these days, and it seems like no amount of taking care of it can help. But, this is not true. These remedies will give you softer hair in as little as a week.
Here's how to get softer hair in a week.
Use only sulphate- and paraben-free shampoos, as they have lesser chemicals in them and wouldn't be so harsh on your hair. Your scalp produces natural oils that harsh shampoos can sometimes strip off.
2. Hair Type:
It is really important for you to know whether you have oily hair, dry hair or a combination of both. This helps you pick a shampoo easily. It is also important to know if your hair is thin or thick. And based on the same, you must use products that can give you softer hair.
3. Avoid Colouring:
Avoid colouring your hair with a hair-dye or bleach. The chemicals in these can make your hair seem soft right after you use it, but as the days go by, you will see that this actually makes your hair a lot rougher than it was when you first started out.
4. Heat Protection:
Before using any styling tools, use a serum as a heat protectant. A lot of women skip this, but they don't realize that heat-styling tools are extremely damaging for the hair.
5. ACV Rinse:
This is actually one of the fastest and safest home remedies to get softer hair almost instantly. Take one part of apple cider vinegar and three parts of water and use this to rinse your hair after you shampoo. This will surely make your hair soft like nothing else.
6. Hot Oil Treatment:
This is definitely the best way to get softer hair in a week. Warm up a little bit of coconut oil and use this to massage your scalp. This helps to open up your hair follicles and gives deep-level nutrition to the hair. Do this before every time you wash your hair, to get softer hair in a week.