- 12 min ago Karwa Chauth 2019: This Karwa Chauth We Have Refreshing Salwar Suit Ideas For You
- 1 hr ago Scarlett Johansson, Margot Robbie, And Other Divas Inspire Us With Their Black Dresses
- 2 hrs ago Acoustic Trauma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis & Treatment
- 2 hrs ago Shifting To A New Place? Here Are 7 Ways To Help You Adapt To The New Environment
- News Man falls and lands in front of "Lion King" at Delhi Zoo
- Movies Karan Singh Grover EXITS Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2; Was He Not Happy With His Role?
- Technology SpaceX Pitches Additional 30,000 Satellites For Starlink
- Finance PNB Housing Finance Shares Gain 14% On Business Update
- Automobiles Bajaj-Triumph Products Will Export From India To International Market
- Sports Rumour Has It: Allegri 'very close' to Man United, but Spurs remain interested
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Curly hair is extremely pretty. It's almost like the prettiest hair texture around. But, curly hair can be really difficult to manage. But, if maintained well, curly hair looks gorgeous. With these tips, you can tame even the most unruly curls!
Curls can get frizzy and difficult to manage at the slightest provocation. Little things like humidity can trigger curls into going haywire. With curly hair, it is really difficult to have good hair days.
Even hair fall strikes people with curls a lot more. This, and the fact that curls are so much more frizzy, makes washing the hair a task in itself. But curls are so, so pretty. Don't you all wish to have perfect curls like the ones you see in magazines?
Well, with these tips, it wouldn't be difficult at all for you to have enviable and bouncy curls. So, go ahead and don't be scared of flaunting those curls.
With our tips, you can be assured that you'll never have a bad hair day again and you'll definitely know how to tame curly hair for better. So, let your curls shine in all its glory. Have a look!
1. Shampoo: Make sure you buy a shampoo that is made for dry hair. Do not use an anti-dandruff shampoo, as it would just make your curls turn even more frizzier.
2. Condition: Conditioning is even more important when you have curly hair. Be sure to use a good conditioner every time you wash your hair. That's a very important tip to keep in mind to tame curly hair.
3. Leave-in Conditioner: A leave-in conditioner is another must for perfect curls. The best tip is to let the hair dry, then coat your strands in the leave-in conditioner and sleep. Doing this overnight is obviously recommended. Wake up to the curls of your dreams. Trust us, this actually works.
4. Comb: Be sure to use a wide-toothed comb, as opposed to a brush or a fine comb. The brush would separate your curls and make them look frizzy. Combing is really important to avoid tangles, as curls get tangled easily.
So, with these tips to tame curly hair, you can rock your curls confidently every day!