- 3 hrs ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 4 hrs ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 5 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 6 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Nayanthara Is On A High!
- Sports Big Bout Indian Boxing League: Lapitov’s indiscretion costs Odisha Warriors crucial point against NE Rhinos
- News BJP MP blames Congress for influx of illegal immigrants into Northeast
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Curly hair is extremely pretty. It's almost like the prettiest hair texture around. But, curly hair can be really difficult to manage. But, if maintained well, curly hair looks gorgeous. With these tips, you can tame even the most unruly curls!
Curls can get frizzy and difficult to manage at the slightest provocation. Little things like humidity can trigger curls into going haywire. With curly hair, it is really difficult to have good hair days.
Even hair fall strikes people with curls a lot more. This, and the fact that curls are so much more frizzy, makes washing the hair a task in itself. But curls are so, so pretty. Don't you all wish to have perfect curls like the ones you see in magazines?
Well, with these tips, it wouldn't be difficult at all for you to have enviable and bouncy curls. So, go ahead and don't be scared of flaunting those curls.
With our tips, you can be assured that you'll never have a bad hair day again and you'll definitely know how to tame curly hair for better. So, let your curls shine in all its glory. Have a look!
1. Shampoo: Make sure you buy a shampoo that is made for dry hair. Do not use an anti-dandruff shampoo, as it would just make your curls turn even more frizzier.
2. Condition: Conditioning is even more important when you have curly hair. Be sure to use a good conditioner every time you wash your hair. That's a very important tip to keep in mind to tame curly hair.
3. Leave-in Conditioner: A leave-in conditioner is another must for perfect curls. The best tip is to let the hair dry, then coat your strands in the leave-in conditioner and sleep. Doing this overnight is obviously recommended. Wake up to the curls of your dreams. Trust us, this actually works.
4. Comb: Be sure to use a wide-toothed comb, as opposed to a brush or a fine comb. The brush would separate your curls and make them look frizzy. Combing is really important to avoid tangles, as curls get tangled easily.
So, with these tips to tame curly hair, you can rock your curls confidently every day!