- News In these 3 villages in Gujarat, the groom’s sister is married to the bride
- Sports World Cup 2019: Pakistan can break their six-match losing streak in big event against India, says Inzamam
- Technology How to view hidden files on Android?
- Movies Maharshi AP/TS Box Office Collections Day 17: Mahesh Babu’s Movie Continues Its Good Run
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Good hair demands a lot of attention. And, sometimes, it also needs a little luxury and pampering, which is why you can use liquor for your hair care. Trust us, this is all the pampering you need for great, shiny hair and that too in the comfort of your homes!
Taking good care of your hair is really important, but it is definitely not an easy task during this day and age.
We are working all the time, and being out in the sun does not help the hair at all. If only there was sunscreen made for hair. But, there isn't, is there?
So, what do we do? A lot of us just end up in giving up on hair care. That is not something we advice you to do.
Because, yes, hair does need a lot more care than any other part of us. There's a host of problems that come along with unhealthy hair like dandruff and hair fall.
And for times when you have a little extra liquor lying around, you can try to use that magical potion to solve various hair problems. Have a look.
1. Red Wine:
Use red wine as a final rinse after washing and conditioning your hair as usual, to get shiny, well-conditioned hair. This is a really simple and fast trick to get lustrous hair.
Dark rum can actually be used to treat hair loss. Soak onion pieces in dark rum overnight, then remove the onion pieces in the morning and use this liquor for hair care to massage your scalp. Wash and condition as usual once the rum has dried in your hair.
Beer is the most famous liquor used for hair care. Using beer on hair is amazing because it is one of the best conditioners out there for healthier, shinier hair. Use beer after shampooing your hair, as a conditioner, and then wash it off with cold water.
Gin has antioxidants that actually prevent baldness. Cover onion pieces with gin and then rub these onion pieces over your scalp. With regular usage, you will see your hair fall gradually reduce.
Vodka is another liquor that cleanses the scalp of the toxins to reduce hair fall. Just make a mix of equal parts of vodka and honey and use it as a mask for the scalp. There, that perfect liquor for hair care will do the trick!
Whiskey can be used as a conditioning mask for the hair. Just mix an egg into whiskey and use it all over your hair. Wash and condition as usual, after 15 minutes, to get healthy, shiny hair!