- 8 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 9 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 10 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
Curly hair is one of the best kinds of hair textures. But handling curls can be miserable at most of the times. One of the common problems faced by women who have curly hair is frizz. So, we will tell you how to make sure your curls don't get frizzy.
Sometimes, this problem is faced by people who have wavy hair as well. So, when this happens, the waves just lie flat and don't look good at all. Too much or too little moisture can make it happen.
But, there are certain ways in which you can make sure your curls never lie flat again. We have heard so many girls complaining of their curls always being frizzy and never looking bouncy, and that is why we decided to help you deal with the problem better.
Women with curly hair are blessed and they often don't realize this factor because of the problem of frizz and other such issues. Hence, we will be sharing with you ways to make sure your curly hair looks its best minus the frizz.
Here's how to make sure curly hair does not get frizzy!
1. Sea Salt Spray: Make your very own texturising sea salt spray with a little sea salt and water. Put it all in a spray bottle and shake well every time you use it. This will make sure your hair texture remains the same.
2. Coconut Oil: A few drops of coconut oil run through your hair can help tame the frizzy hair really well. Make sure you use just a very few drops because otherwise it can weigh your hair down.
3. Olive Oil: Olive oil has a stickier texture, so make sure you mix some of it with water. A few drops of both would do. Run it throughout the length of your hair and use it as an all-natural serum.
4. Jojoba Oil: Jojoba oil is really lightweight and works really well to help get rid of frizzy hair. It may look a little oily at first, so be sure to use just 2-3 drops.
5. Petroleum Jelly: This is one amazing product and it can literally help mold your curls into a better shape and help you avoid frizz on curly hair.
6. Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera gel works as a natural serum and can make your hair stay in place without being weighed down.
7. Serum: And, of course, you can just use hair serum if you don't feel like putting too much of an effort into keeping your curls frizz free.