- 5 min ago Daily Horoscope, 27 June 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 10 hrs ago International Day Against Drug Abuse: Effects Of Drug Abuse On Teens, Treatment And Helpline Numbers
- 17 hrs ago Born In August: What Does Your Personality Trait Say About You?
- 18 hrs ago Maharashtra: Thane Records 978 New Covid-19 Cases; Active Tally At 5,634
- Sports India vs Ireland, 1st T20I Highlights: Hardik Pandya, Deepak Hooda guide India to comfortable win
- Technology List Of Best Vivo 12GB RAM Smartphones To Buy In India
- Movies DID L’il Masters Season 5 Finale: Nobojit Emerges As The Winner, Takes Home The Coveted Trophy
- News PM Modi meets Argentinian President Fernandez in Germany
- Finance Multibagger IT Software Stock Paying 3000% Final Dividend Will Turn Ex-Dividend Next Week
- Education SBI CBO Final Result 2022 Released, Download SBI Circle Based Officer 2022 Final Result PDF At sbi.co.in
- Automobiles Ford India Extends Production At Its Chennai Facility Amidst Protest
- Travel 5 Best Easy Long Weekend Getaways From Delhi
Every girl with long hair usually deals with the problem of split ends. But, what happens if they keep coming back even if you get haircuts on a regular basis? We will tell you tips on how you can get rid of split ends without having to get a haircut.
Split ends are so disgusting. Okay, may be a few of them are not so bad. But imagine every single strand of your hair splitting into two or even more ends. That is definitely going to be visible. And no amount of snipping away is going to help with the problem.
So, what can you do? You can turn to natural remedies. Believe it or not, all skin and hair problems have a solution that is completely natural. These may be slow, at least for hair care, but they do usually seem to do a great job.
So, stop snipping away the split ends with those scissors. God knows, it'll help you to save a lot of time and energy. And try these remedies for split ends without getting a haircut. They will work if you are patient.
1. Egg: Egg whites when applied on your hair can give you a softer and more moisturised hair, which would help you prevent those split ends.
2. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera is an amazing, non-greasy gel that can help you get rid of your split ends. It is especially good for people who have really dry ends.
3. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil can help you solve most of your hair problems. And split ends are no exception. Use coconut oil on your ends and keep it on overnight every time you wash your hair.
4. Cocoa Butter: Just like your skin, you can use cocoa butter on your hair too. This will not only make your hair smell divine, but also help repair your skin.
5. Shea Butter: How to get rid of split ends without a haircut? Try shea butter. It is another great ingredient to use on the ends of your hair when your hair needs a little bit of extra help.
6. Almond Oil: Almond oil is one of the best ingredients to use for split ends. It is rich in vitamin E, which makes it great for repairing hair damage.
7. Argan Oil: Argan oil is one of the richest oils to use on your hair and hence a good remedy to treat split ends. Along with helping repair your split ends, it will also make your hair smoother and shinier. Now, who doesn't want that?
- women fashionHow To Cut Your Own Hair And Not Regret It Later!
- hair care8 Effective Tips To Tackle Split Ends
- hair careHow To Use Coconut Oil To Tackle 8 Most Common Hair Issues
- hair care11 Fabulous Home Remedies For Split Ends
- hair careHome Remedies Using Banana To Treat Split Ends
- beautyWhy Is It Necessary To Trim Split Ends?
- hair care10 Common Habits That Damage Your Hair And Cause Split Ends
- hair careDifferent Types Of Split Ends And How To Spot Them!
- hair careTips For People With Extremely Damaged Hair
- hair careHow To Treat Split Ends Using Kitchen Ingredients?
- hair careWhat Happens When You Apply Lemon Juice On Your Hair?
- hair careKale Hair Mask Recipes For 2X Thicker Hair