- 4 hrs ago Health And Wellness Tips For College Students
- 5 hrs ago This Wedding Season, Make Your Cocktail Evening Special With These Brand New Outfit Ideas
- 7 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2019: 5 Alluring Make-up Looks From The Bollywood Divas For This Karwa Chauth
- 7 hrs ago Teratoma: Types, Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis And Treatment
- News Why will Mount Everest's height be re-measured?
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 7 Updates Day 1: Bhoomi Shetty Becomes The First Captain Of This Season!
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019, Eliminator 2: Raiders power U Mumba past Haryana Steelers
- Technology Oppo A9 2020 Receives Rs. 1,000 Price Cut In India
- Automobiles Ratan Tata Invests In Electric Two Wheeler Start Up Tork Motors
- Education Who Is Abhijit Banerjee? 10 Facts About Indian-origin Economist Who Has Won Nobel Prize
- Finance CPI: Retail Inflation Rises To 3.99% In September
- Travel Top 10 Indian Cities For Food Lovers
Heat styling from curlers and blow dryers can be really damaging to the hair. Regular heat styling can make the hair dry, brittle and break easily. It also causes split ends. But a lot of people use them on a regular basis for curls. There isn't a very good alternative to a straightening iron yet but there are many ways to get curls without using heat.
Curls can dress up any look and go with both casual and formal clothes. With flat hair, one would need a fancy up do for a formal event. But with curls, hair can just be worn down. And usually, the curls achieved from using a curling iron can appear stiff and not natural. And stiff curls do not look nice.
So we want a way to get natural looking loose curls without damaging the hair at all. It would save you from spending a lot on a salon or on buying a heat styling tool and can be done quite easily. So here's how to get the no heat soft curls.
Wash and condition your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner. Do this towards the evening. While still damp, partition your hair into two equal sections. Tie the damp hair into two braids. You can tie the hair into three or more equal braids too, depending on how tight you want the curls to be. Leave these braids overnight and wake up to gorgeous soft curls. Apply some leave-in conditioner or serum to make sure the curls stay in place. You could even use hairspray for extra long hold.
Alternatively, you tie all of your hair into tiny little buns after using a leave-in cream on damp hair and let it stay like that the entire night. Both these methods work, although the braids provide the perfect curls.
There, now you can enjoy your no heat curls!