- 33 min ago 30 Awesome Beach Outfits For Women With Special Suggestions From Our Side To Help You Ace Your Look
- 3 hrs ago Vidya Balan Or Fatima Sana Shaikh Or Mithila Palkar, Whose Saree Look You Liked The Most?
- 3 hrs ago Shaving With Acne: The Right Way To Do It And Some Useful Tips
- 4 hrs ago On Sridevi’s Birth Anniversary, Her 5 Absolutely Beautiful Ethnic Looks That Stole Our Heart
- Sports MS Dhoni undergoes Covid 19 test ahead of IPL 2020, set to leave to Chennai on Friday
- Movies Ankita Bhargava & Karan Patel Dress Up Their Little Munchkin As Kanha On Krishna Janmashtami
- Finance Eicher Motors Company Acquires Bus Division Of Volvo Bus For Rs. 100 Crore
- News Ram temple trust head tests positive for COVID-19
- Automobiles Seat Arona Spotted Testing In India: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Technology Apple iPhone 12 Series Launch Pushed To October; Apple Watch, iPad Likely To Debut In September
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In West Bengal In August
- Education Kargil Vijay Diwas Quotes In English For Students
Heat styling from curlers and blow dryers can be really damaging to the hair. Regular heat styling can make the hair dry, brittle and break easily. It also causes split ends. But a lot of people use them on a regular basis for curls. There isn't a very good alternative to a straightening iron yet but there are many ways to get curls without using heat.
Curls can dress up any look and go with both casual and formal clothes. With flat hair, one would need a fancy up do for a formal event. But with curls, hair can just be worn down. And usually, the curls achieved from using a curling iron can appear stiff and not natural. And stiff curls do not look nice.
So we want a way to get natural looking loose curls without damaging the hair at all. It would save you from spending a lot on a salon or on buying a heat styling tool and can be done quite easily. So here's how to get the no heat soft curls.
Wash and condition your hair with your regular shampoo and conditioner. Do this towards the evening. While still damp, partition your hair into two equal sections. Tie the damp hair into two braids. You can tie the hair into three or more equal braids too, depending on how tight you want the curls to be. Leave these braids overnight and wake up to gorgeous soft curls. Apply some leave-in conditioner or serum to make sure the curls stay in place. You could even use hairspray for extra long hold.
Alternatively, you tie all of your hair into tiny little buns after using a leave-in cream on damp hair and let it stay like that the entire night. Both these methods work, although the braids provide the perfect curls.
There, now you can enjoy your no heat curls!