The messy bun is every girl's favourite hairstyle. It looks great and takes the least amount of time. But there are some ways you can class up the messy bun and make it a not so basic hairstyle.
Messy buns are extremely easy and fun to do. And they keep your hair away from your face. So its basically the perfect hairstyle for the girl on the move. In fact, there is no outfit that the messy bun wouldn't go well with.
It can go well with formal wear, Indian clothes or even casual clothes you'd wear to college or something. Here we've made a list of a few of the best messy bun hairstyles that every girl can master.
They look so pretty and wouldn't even take that much time to do. Messy buns are the best kinds of hairstyles to go for if you have a busy day ahead of you. They are hassle free and require minimal time. What's more is that you don't even need to have washed hair for them to look good.
Here are some of the styles you can try out.
1. This half updo bun is perfect for times when you want to go for something edgy without making much of an effort. It doesn't even need to be super neat to look good.
2. This loose bun with a few strands hanging at the fronts is just so classy and elegant. This can even be worn to work as it goes perfectly with your formal clothes.
3. This knotted messy bun updo is best for those days when you want to wear casual clothes and want to give an overall casual vibe. This one actually looks messy, but obviously in a good way. Pair this with a white T-shirt and blue jeans and you're good to go.
4. This one is a more structured updo, and we are sure it would take a little more time and effort to do than your everyday hairstyle, but it would definitely be worth it.
5. To be honest, the reason we liked this so much was because of the colour of her hair. That bold shade of magenta just makes the entire look stand out. It is like the messy bun was made for this hair colour.
6. This one is a classy bun that can go with evening gowns. The braid at the front makes the entire look so gorgeous and neat.
7. This messy bun has a dutch braid at the front. The rest of the hairstyle is kept pretty basic. Try this for days when you want to kick things up a notch.