- 46 min ago UK-based Same-sex Couple Become The First To Carry Baby In Both Of Their Wombs Through IVF
- 1 hr ago Neena Gupta's Frock Look Is Winning The Internet And We Love It
- 1 hr ago Ananya Panday’s Bronze Make-up Look For Star Screen Awards Is A Red Carpet Win
- 1 hr ago Sonakshi Sinha’s Recent Pink Ethereal Outfits Are What All Fashionistas' Dreams Are Made Of
- Technology Apple Likely To Rollout iOS 13.3 This Week: What To Expect
- Sports Wasim Jaffer becomes first Indian to play 150 Ranji matches
- News Unidentified man tried to trespass Parliament, caught by security
- Movies Prabhas To Shelve Jaan And Announce A New Movie? Shocking Rumour Goes Viral
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Finance Petrol Price Rises To One-Year High; Price In Delhi Rs. 75/Lt
- Travel Darjeeling - The Queen Of Hills
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
We love using homemade products, don't we? They are completely natural and safe to use, and seem to work a whole lot better than store-bought products. And that's why we're sharing with you an overnight treatment regime you can follow for the hair. This homemade overnight hair treatment aims at making your hair soft and shiny like never before.
These treatments are really good for the hair, as the hair needs a bit of pampering every now and then, but not everyone has the funds or the time to go sit in a salon for hours. But does it mean that you don't get to pamper your hair?
Of course not. You can just do it at home instead. It is a lot easier to do it at home because it would save your time and money and would be a lot more comfortable. Plus, it's always fun to make these conditioners and other homemade remedies at home.
It is even more fun to see the kind of results they show once you are done using them. You'll need very few ingredients to make this, and it'll be ready in a flash.
Here's how to make the homemade treatment for soft hair.
1. Step 1:
Assemble all the things you'd need, in this case, a cup of coconut milk, according to your hair length and a few tablespoons of argan oil. You would also need a mixing bowl to mix them together.
2. Step 2:
Mix the coconut milk and the argan oil together in the mixing bowl. Make sure that the coconut milk is not spoilt, else it can give off a really bad smell.
3. Step 3:
Apply the mask all over your hair, specifically on the ends. To avoid it from dripping all over the place, put on a shower cap.
4. Step 4:
You may wash it off after an hour, but for the best results, keep the mask on overnight and then wash it off in the morning. This overnight treatment would really give you soft and shiny hair (sleep with the shower cap on of course).
5. Step 5:
Wash with your regular shampoo just like you would and you have the option to use a conditioner as well, but you don't really need it. Once you are done and your hair has dried, you will see just how soft it feels.