- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
We love using homemade products, don't we? They are completely natural and safe to use, and seem to work a whole lot better than store-bought products. And that's why we're sharing with you an overnight treatment regime you can follow for the hair. This homemade overnight hair treatment aims at making your hair soft and shiny like never before.
These treatments are really good for the hair, as the hair needs a bit of pampering every now and then, but not everyone has the funds or the time to go sit in a salon for hours. But does it mean that you don't get to pamper your hair?
Of course not. You can just do it at home instead. It is a lot easier to do it at home because it would save your time and money and would be a lot more comfortable. Plus, it's always fun to make these conditioners and other homemade remedies at home.
It is even more fun to see the kind of results they show once you are done using them. You'll need very few ingredients to make this, and it'll be ready in a flash.
Here's how to make the homemade treatment for soft hair.
1. Step 1:
Assemble all the things you'd need, in this case, a cup of coconut milk, according to your hair length and a few tablespoons of argan oil. You would also need a mixing bowl to mix them together.
2. Step 2:
Mix the coconut milk and the argan oil together in the mixing bowl. Make sure that the coconut milk is not spoilt, else it can give off a really bad smell.
3. Step 3:
Apply the mask all over your hair, specifically on the ends. To avoid it from dripping all over the place, put on a shower cap.
4. Step 4:
You may wash it off after an hour, but for the best results, keep the mask on overnight and then wash it off in the morning. This overnight treatment would really give you soft and shiny hair (sleep with the shower cap on of course).
5. Step 5:
Wash with your regular shampoo just like you would and you have the option to use a conditioner as well, but you don't really need it. Once you are done and your hair has dried, you will see just how soft it feels.