- 1 hr ago Kareena Kapoor Khan Looks So Perfect In Her Stylish Black-hued Attire And Ups The Fashion Bar
- 1 hr ago Lakshmi Manchu's Sari Is The Vibrant Wedding Wear You Need For Your Friend's Wedding
- 1 hr ago Amazing Health Benefits Of Guava For Babies
- 2 hrs ago Panipat Actress, Kriti Sanon's Sari And Sports Shoes Look Is What We Want To Nail
- Movies Akshay Kumar Says He Has Applied For Indian Passport: ‘Hurts Me When I’m Asked To Prove I’m Indian’
- News Govt has cancelled Nithyananda's passport
- Sports India vs West Indies, 1st T20I: Live Update: Chahar gets rid of Simmons early
- Technology Apple Updates "Clips" App With Memoji, Animoji, And More
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
- Education Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020: How To Participate In PPC 2020 Contest?
- Finance Axis Bank CFO Resigns
- Automobiles MG ZS EV Electric SUV Unveiled For Indian Market: Range, Features, Specifications & Details
Grooming is not easy for men, especially when you have that super-crucial meeting to attend by 9 AM, have pulled yet another all-nighter, or worst have no patience! And that is why we've curated these super-smart grooming hacks for men.
It is easy, and will make you look like a million bucks and, most importantly, save your time! Elevate yourself from the mind-numbingly boring side-parted hairstyle, basic skin care rules, etc., with these easy male grooming tips.
Before we go any further with the grooming hacks for men, here are some basic rules you need to diligently follow at all times!
Avoid using soap, especially if you have dry skin, as it will strip your skin of its natural oils, leaving it parched and dry.
We understand, you love sleek hairstyle, but frankly it's an oldie, and all the hair gels chock your hair follicles! So, go easy on hair grooming products and let your hair follicles breathe!
And, just like women, men too are susceptible to blackheads, so treat your skin to a face mask to remove deep-embedded impurities.
So, without further ado, here are some grooming tips for men!
Shave Before Shower
Your usual routine may be brush, shave and shower, right? Tweak the routine a bit for better results. Taking shower first will make your whiskers soft, open pores, which in turn will give you a close shave!
Swap Shaving Cream With Conditioner
If you want a smooth shave, without the inevitable dry and tight skin that subsequently follows, then switch your shaving cream with a hair conditioner. Your hair conditioner, unlike your shaving cream, locks in the moisture, keeps the natural pH balance intact and makes your skin super-smooth!
Get Side Crop If You Have Bald Patch Showing
If you have become a victim of the dreaded male pattern baldness, then here is what you can do. Keep the top hair short and get a side crop done. And always comb your hair on the side. It will help keep the attention away from the problem area!
Apply Lip Balm On Shaving Wounds
No matter how careful you are, shaving nicks happen! Next time you draw blood while shaving, here is what you need to do. Take a small coat of your non-flavoured lip balm, in the tip of your finger, and gently dab it on the cut. The wax from the balm acts as a seal, staunching blood flow!
Use Almond Oil To Tame Frizzy Hair
How to tame wild hair naturally? Take 2 drops of almond oil in the palm of your hands, rub your palm together and run it through your hair. Take care not to apply too much of oil, as it will make your hair greasy and limp.
Get Your Pearly Extra-White!
An age-old remedy that never fails! Mix 1 teaspoon of baking soda, with a few drops of lemon juice and brush your teeth with it for 2 minutes. Rinse your mouth thoroughly. It will remove the stains from your teeth and make your pearlies extra white. Try this remedy not more than once a month!
Beat Oily Skin With Coffee Filters
Tannin in coffee controls excess sebum production and tones your skin. Take a used coffee bag, wring out the excess and blot it on your cheeks, nose and chin. Let it sit for 5 minutes and then rinse it clean. Try this grooming tip for men every time it gets a bit too greasy.
Use Olive Oil To Unclog Your Ears
Cotton buds can damage your ear drums, instead try this easy trick. Put a couple of drops of olive oil into your ears, it will loosen ear wax, so that it melts and come out on its own accord. A hack that works great for both men and women!