- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Yami Gautam: The Top 5 Stunning Dress Moments Of The Ginny Weds Sunny Actress
- 6 hrs ago Season’s Greetings: Heart-warming Greetings, Messages For Family, Friends and Colleagues
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 28 November 2020
- 19 hrs ago Quotes, Wishes And Messages To Share On 50th Wedding Anniversary
- Movies Master Release Date: Thalapathy Vijay To Surprise Fans On THIS Big Festival?
- Education UPSEE 2021: AKTU University Scraps Entrance Exam, Admission Through JEE Main
- News Donald Trump suffers another setback as US court rejects Pennsylvania lawsuit
- Finance Post Office Savings Account To Attract Non-Maintenance Charges From December 12
- Sports India vs Australia 2020 2nd ODI: Date, India Time, Probable 11, TV Channel List, Live Streaming Details
- Technology KAUST E-Skin: The Future Of Electronic Skin, Set To Change Medicine Forever
- Automobiles Ather 450 Electric Scooter Discontinued: Also Introduces Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales Program
- Travel Romantic Places for Couples To Visit In India This Holiday Season
Shaving armpits needs some patience. In fact, shaving is one of the best ways of hair removal. You can use an electronic device or the regular razor depending upon your convenience. But when it comes to shaving the under arm hair, you will have to go slow and steady.
Shaving armpits needs more efforts especially if you want a clean shave. The hair over there tends to grow in several directions which makes things tougher for you.
If you are impatient, you tend to make shaving mistakes and that might cause pain or irritation after the shave.
As most of the women prefer using a razor in order to shave their underarms, it is better to know about certain shaving tips.
The area under the arms is full of ups and downs and the skin over there tends to be delicate. These two factors offer shaving challenges as your skin tends to get irritated when you mess it up.
It is better to scrub your arm pits before you start shaving that area. This will help remove dead skin cells.
Ensure that you make the area wet. Though some people prefer to shave arm pits without a shaving gel, it is better to use one for lather. That makes the shave easy and soft.
Use each blade only for 3 shaves. It isn't wise to use blunt ones on your skin. When shaving armpits, it is better to go for a sharper blade as the terrain tends to be uneven under your arms.
It is better to shave your armpits during nights. This is because you will tend to sleep after the shave and this will heal your skin. This is one of the tips for shaving sensitive armpits.
After every stroke, rinse the blade well and see that the shaved hair is out of it. If the hair remnants stay on the blade, shaving gets tougher.
It is better to shave after a hot shower. Your skin tends to be a bit softer after the shower and this helps the blade move easy on your skin. This is one of the best tips for shaving armpits.