- 1 hr ago Weekly Horoscope, 02 July To 09 July 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 03 July 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 4 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 4: Kushmanda Puja 2022 Date, Iconography, Rituals, And Mantra
- 13 hrs ago Ashadha Gupt Navratri 2022 Day 3: Maa Chandraghanta Puja Date, Mantra and Rituals, And Significance
- News PM Modi to sound poll bugle in Telangana, address public meeting in Hyderabad today
- Sports Wimbledon 2022, July 3 Order of Play and Schedule: Live Streaming in India and TV Channel List
- Movies Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye: Vidhi Has No Qualms Playing Mom On TV; She's Glad Her Character Is Etched Differently
- Finance Gold Rates Increase Around Rs. 1350 In India In Past 2 Days: See Why?
- Travel Some Great Tips For Mothers Traveling With Infants And Children
- Automobiles India's 2nd Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Roadster Delivered In Mumbai - Another Rare Fighting Bull Is Here
- Education AILET Result 2022 Declared At nationallawuniversitydelhi.in, Check Steps To Download Result Here
- Technology Xiaomi 12S Series To Get Eco-Friendly Leather Rear Panel; Expected Features, Specs
Greasy hair is the all-time nightmare of women who love to have shining stylish hair. Greasy look will leave your hair sticky making it lifeless. This type of hair is difficult to control as it clumps together. The main reason for greasy hair is the overproduction of sebum by the body. Follow few tips for greasy hair in this article today.
The greasiness of the hair is directly related to the oil that is present in the scalp. There are hormonal changes which will also affect the amount of oil in the hair, like puberty and menopause. Greasy hair for an extended period of time will result in long term problems like hair loss, scalp breakouts or greasy dandruff.
Washing hair with lukewarm water for greasy hair is one of the most appropriated tips for greasy hair. Greasy hair will cause dust and dirt to accumulate on the hair. This will act as a solid reason for your dandruff problem associated with greasy hair.
So when you have greasy hair, it is important to make sure that you get rid of it in no time. The following are a few of the other tips for greasy hair which you can try on your hair.
The diet should include a whole lot of fruits and vegetables. In addition to this, you should be consuming about 8-10 glasses of water each day.
One of the tips for greasy hair is to do regular shampooing, at least 3 times a week. It is necessary to use a shampoo which has a pH balance.
Controlling The Oil
It will always be a better option to use a non sticky oil. One of the most widely accepted method is to use oil after making it a little warm.
Rinsing hair with apple cider vinegar or apple vinegar is one of the best options for greasy hair. This can be done by mixing 2-3 tbsp with one mug of water.
This is a good solution not only for the greasy hair, but for any type of hair. All you will need to do is to rinse the hair with beer after you shampoo the hair.
When you wash hair with lukewarm water for greasy hair, this will help with the oil on the scalp. This along with shampoo will make sure that the oil will be removed.
Some talc on the hair is an immediate solution for this. This can be put on the scalp and then dusted off. Another solution is that you can use cornstarch.
The most important tips for greasy hair is that you will need to use a natural conditioner. Aloe vera gel, apple cider vinegar and lemon juice mixed together is the best conditioner.
Henna is a natural and is a great conditioner. Applying henna will mean that the hair is getting drier than normal. A simple tip is not to use eggs or lemon juice when you need to condition the hair.
When you have greasy hair, you should be careful not to brush it too much as this will carry the oil from one end to the other. This will lead to more oiliness on the hair.
- hair careGreasy And Oily Hair? Here Are Some Quick Tips To Fix It Without Washing
- hair careHere’s Your Guide On How To Oil Train Your Hair
- hair careHow To Push Your Hair Wash Day Further Without Damaging The Hair
- hair careBid Goodbye To Oily Hair, Try This Sea Salt Remedies
- hair careTop Reasons Why You Have Greasy Hair
- hair careTips To Remove Oil From Hair
- hair care6 Tips To Reduce Hair Damage If You Use Straighteners Often
- hair care5 Hair Care Habits You Need To Stop This Summer And What To Do Instead
- hair care5 Herbs That Can Boost Hair Growth
- skin careBest Hair Oils For Men In Summer: Oils For Different Hair Types
- skin careBenefits Of Murumuru Butter For Skin And Hair
- hair careSay Goodbye To Your Hair Worries With Egg And Coconut Based Hair Masks