- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Salman Khan’s Show To Have No Eliminations This Week?
- Technology Scientists Find Black Hole Shooting Light Toward Earth: Why It Matters?
- News He made me fire AK47s, tested chemical weapons on my dogs claims Osama Bin Laden's son
- Finance Kotak Securities Recommends Buy This Midcap NBFC Stock, Sees Robust Gains Up To 32%
- Sports India Khelo Football partners with Andaman and Nicobar Football Association to scout grassroots talent
- Automobiles Hyundai Sales Report November 2022 - Sales Up By 36.4%
- Education ISC Datesheet 2023 Released: Get Class 12 Time Table Here
- Travel Without These Checklist Your Winter Packing Is Incomplete, Have A Look
Is bad hair your worst nightmare? Then you are not alone! Everyone suffers from bad hair days. And it can happen at any time - your first date, first day at college or your own birthday or sometimes a job interview.
Whatever be the case, your hair is in a mess and you have got to deal with it wisely. A bad hair day is enough to screw up your mood, hence it is necessary to know how to tackle it properly.
Find out what quick fix hairstyles you can use to cover up your bad hair day. At least then you won't spend the whole day worrying about your hair.
DON'T MISS THIS: Face Skin Peeling: Causes & Cures
We bring to you a few tips on quick fixes for a bad hair day. Read on to know more.
1. A spray
If you have curly hair, you certainly know there is no use going to bed with a classy hair-do! When you have got to deal with a frizzy hair, a spray may do wonders. It is a sure shot quick fix for a bad hair day. Always keep a conditioning spray with you and get your beautiful curls shiny and bouncy.
2. Crimp it
You woke up late and now there's no time to wash your oily hair? Don't worry. Crimping can turn your oily hair into a blessing. Just tie a crimped ponytail and this could turn out to be one of the best hairstyles for a bad hair day.
3. Combing tricks
Comb your hair away from your face if you desire a flawless look. If you want a quick fix for a bad hair day, then try this combing trick.
4. Cover it up
If you want to turn the luck in your favor and turn a bad hair day into a good hair day, then here's what you can do. Just wrap a scarf around your head. This will not just look stylish but also turn your worst hair day into a good one.
5. A big fat bun
There are girls who hesitate to say "good-bye" to their hair and realize a stunning hairstyle may not be possible with split-ends on their hair. The best hairstyle for a bad hair day is to wear a big fat bun, which will also cover up the split ends. Don't worry, you will get that wow look in just a matter of minutes.
Fret no more about bad hair days. With these quick fixes, you can walk out with your head held high!
- hair careThe Six Cardinal Rules Of Haircare
- hair careSleek Straight Hairstyle Is In: Here’s How You Can Get It At Home!
- hair careHow To Avoid 5 Common Hair Oiling Mistakes
- hair careJacqueline Fernandez's Go-To Haircare Ingredients Are Egg White And Beer: Ways To Add It To Your Hair Care
- hair careDeepika Padukone Haircare Tips: Simple Coconut Oil Massage Is THE Solution For Dry, Weak Hair
- men fashionActor Dheeraj Dhoopar Speaks About His New Hairstyle In Sherdil Shergill
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Priyanka Chopra: The Short Hairstyles Guide From B-Town Divas
- hair careIs Amla Oil Good For Hair Growth? Ways To Use It
- make up tipsClean Girl Beauty: The Beauty Trend That Hailey Bieber & Gigi Hadid Made Famous
- hair careDIY Coffee Hair Masks For Beautiful Locks
- hair careDeepika Padukone To Kareena Kapoor Khan, Learn To Replicate Their Rope Braid Ponytail Hairdo
- hair care6 Easy Ways To Add Volume To Your Hair