- 14 hrs ago What Are Mood Disorders? Its Types, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 18 hrs ago Aishwarya Rai Bachchan At Cannes Film Festival: Best Beauty Moments Of The Actress
- 19 hrs ago Eid-ul-Fitr 2020: Alia Bhatt And Other Divas’ Light Sharara Suits For Festival Celebration At Home
- 21 hrs ago 5 Reasons Why Arguing With Your Wife Can Be A Bad Decision
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi-Nayanthara-Samantha's Kaathuvaakula Rendu Kaadhal To Start Rolling In August?
- News As domestic flight ops resume, States issue SOPs for flyers
- Technology Reliance Jio Discontinues Rs. 98, Rs. 1,299 And Some Add-On Packs
- Sports Georgian tennis star Basilashvili charged with assaulting ex-wife
- Automobiles Top Car News Of The Week: Here Are Some Of The Highlights From The Auto Industry Last Week
- Finance Markets Next Week: Watch For These Factors
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
During the winter season, one of the most common problems which women face is having to deal with hair problems. According to experts, it is said that washing ones hair frequently during the winter season can bring out a lot of hair problems like dandruff and even an oily scalp.
When you wash hair during the winter season, there are some hair care tips which you need to follow. By following these hair care tips, you will not face any problem.
To look after your lovely mane during this damp season, you need to pay heed to some of these hair care tips listed below. To wash your hair during winter, following these tips will allow your hair to look and stay healthy.
- The first hair care tip to follow is to ensure you use a mild shampoo for your hair during the winter season. If you use a mild shampoo, it will help to draw out all the excess oil in the hair leaving behind the natural oil for nourishment.
- Washing your hair during the winter season has to be done twice in a week. By washing your hair twice in a week, you need to only use warm water. Hot water to wash your hair in the cold winter season will only lead to hair fall.
- Use natural conditioners to apply on your hair. Leave in the conditioner for about 5 seconds before you wash with clear water. Before you wash the conditioner from your hair make sure that the water used is luke warm. Hot water should never be used on conditioned hair as it will lead to dandruff.
- There are some women who love to apply oil for their hair in any season. According to experts, apply hot oil to your scalp during the winter season. When you wash your hair, remember to wash the scalp of your head properly by removing all the oil.
- One hair care tip to remember when you wash your hair during winter season is to make sure not to apply hair packs often. In this season, ones hair is already oily in nature due to the moist weather and often use of hair packs will only add to a damp scalp.
These are some of the most basic hair care tips you should keep in mind when you wash your hair during the winter season.