- 1 hr ago Celebrating Pride: Monica Dogra From ALTBalaji's The Married Woman Gives Styling Tips To Ace This Month!
- 1 hr ago Jupiter Retrograde In 2021: Effects On Different Zodiac Sign
- 2 hrs ago Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan Surprises Us With Her Unique Tiger-Inspired Saree; Also Wows Us With Jewellery
- 3 hrs ago Hair Tutorial: Hina Khan Has 3 Easy Hairstyle Ideas For Girls With Short Hair
- News Biden-Putin summit: First round of talks come to an end
- Technology Asus ZenBook Pro Duo 15 OLED Now Available In India: Price Starts At Rs. 2,39,990
- Sports WTC Final: I have reached here because of criticism, says Ajinkya Rahane
- Finance Commercial Real Estate Sector Will Continue To Face Pressure in Near Term: Report
- Movies RARE! Akshay Kumar's Unseen Wedding Pictures Go Viral; Bride Twinkle Khanna's Head Is Laden With Sindhoor
- Travel Madhya Pradesh Tourism Collaborates With The Vidya Balan-Starrer Amazon Original Film ‘Sherni’
- Automobiles Revolt Electric Bike Bookings Reopen From June 18 In Six Cities: Here’s How To Book One
- Education Study Abroad 2021: Check Out The Countries Reopening For International Students
We all are battling with one common hair problem, hair loss! There are many solutions for hair loss; from chemical based hair products to the home remedies. There are numerous ways to deal with hair loss but nothing work wonders. The hair problem still persists. So, instead of using chemicals on hair, you can try some home remedies to treat hair loss.
Some easily available kitchen ingredients offer a lot of hair benefits. Fenugreek seeds for example is one of the kitchen ingredients that can treat a lot of hair problems including hair loss. Commonly known as meethi seeds, fenugreek seeds can overcome a lot of hair and scalp problems.
Fenugreek seeds has many hair benefits like, it reduces dryness on the scalp, treats dandruff, conditions the hair and also softens the hair. Fenugreek provides nicotinic acid and protein to the hair. This helps in rebuilding and strengthening the roots thus stimulating hair growth.
You can prepare some homemade hair masks using fenugreek seeds or leaves and treat the most persistent hair problem, hair loss. Even to prepare homemade hair masks, you do not need complicated ingredients. Curd, lemon juice and milk are few commonly used ingredients for preparing fenugreek seeds, leaves or powder hair masks. One of the simplest ways to use fenugreek seeds is to soak them overnight and then ground into a paste. Apply it on your hair and see the effective result in few weeks. So, Boldsky has complied a list of few other ways to make hair masks with fenugreek seeds to treat hair loss.
Treat Hair Loss With Fenugreek Seeds Hair Masks:
Soaked Fenugreek Seeds
You can soak the seeds overnight and then ground into a paste in the morning. Apply the paste on wet hair and leave for about 30 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
Rinse With Fenugreek Seeds
Boil fenugreek seeds in water. Let it cool. Rinse your hair with it and leave for 10 minutes. Fenugreek seeds have lecithin which strengthens the hair and fights damage.
You can mix fenugreek powder with coconut oil and massage on the scalp to get rid of dry and itchy scalp. This hair mask also promotes hair growth and treats hair loss.
Fenugreek Leaves With Curd
Boil fenugreek leaves in water. Ground into a paste and mix with curd. Apply this hair mask deep into the scalp and leave for 45 minutes. Rinse with cold water to treat hair loss. Fenugreek seeds can also be used if you do not have leaves.
Fenugreek Powder With Lemon Juice
To treat hair problems like dry scalp and dandruff, try this fenugreek hair mask. Mix lemon juice and curd with fenugreek powder. Apply it on the hair.
Fenugreek With Milk
Ground fenugreek seeds into a fine powder and mix with milk. Apply this hair mask on the hair and scalp to condition it naturally and treat hair loss.
Fenugreek With Amla
You can either use dried or fresh amla (gooseberries) with fenugreek seeds powder to prepare this hair mask. Apply on wet hair and cover with a cap. Leave for 30 minutes and then rinse.