- Sports India’s first Global Sports Injury Conclave held in Bengaluru
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020: Massive Discounts on Budget Smartphones
- Movies Mohanlal's Ram: Prachi Tehlan's Character Is Revealed!
- News SC to hear Special Leave Petition filed by Nirbhaya's killer Pawan Kumar Gupta on Monday
- Finance Budget 2020: Halwa Ceremony On 20 January
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
On the fashion ramps and Hollywood red carpets, the runway hairstyle trends often make their first appearance with celebrities flaunting the special look, ballet buns, topknots and teased coifs have replaced the messy chignons that have reigned for years.
Even celebs are going for a smart bun hairstyle trend. Whether it is the ballerina-sleek or tousled look, the bun is said to be one of the easiest ways to add class to any look. Get inspired to pull your hair back by taking a look at your favorite star sporting this traditional style. Here are few trendy messy bun hairstyle tips on how style your hair into a bun.
Messy Bun Hairstyle Tips
1.Make a regular ponytail with a normal hair band. Make a ponytail where you want to have a bun at. Tie your ponytail as tight as possible. With this tip, your bun hairstyle stands out.
2.After making a ponytail, twist your hair and wrap it around the hair band. See it to that the hair is not slipping off and secure it by sliding the end of hair under the hair band, or bobby pins.
3.To give more volume to your hair, tease your hair after making a ponytail.
4.To add some style to your bun, pull a little bit of hair out from the bun. Wrap it opposite way to achieve the stylish look, and pin it using bobby pins.
5.To make your hairstyle look more attractive, use hair accessories like chopsticks, flower pins, or head bands.
6.To get a stylish retro look, make a low bun and wear a thick head band. Huge sunglasses can be the best tip to contribute the messy bun hairstyle look.
For a hot summer, sport the bun hairstyle trend as it would be great for simply keeping your hair off your neck on a burning hot and dusty day. The ballerina bun is usually worn at the crown of the head and can be styled even more by twisted, or teasing depending on your style. The messy bun hairstyle look is not only a good tip for casual wear but also for a special night out, paired with hot hunks.