- 37 min ago Lip Stain: What is It And How To Use It
- 52 min ago Chemicals In Beauty Products May Harm Women's Reproductive Hormones, Says Study
- 1 hr ago On Shabana Azmi's 69th Birthday: Some Prominent Achievements Of The Actress
- 2 hrs ago What You Need To Know About The Ranna Puja (Cooking Festival) In West Bengal
- Movies Rajkummar Rao Tears Up About His Father Watching Made In China’s Trailer Before He Passed Away
- News Terrorists come to India from neighbouring countries, not Moon: EU parliamentarians slam Pak
- Automobiles Tamil Nadu Announced A New EV Policy: Aims At Becoming EV Hub Of India
- Education What Is CBSE Private Candidate? Know About Eligibility, Form, Admit Card And Result
- Sports Osaka battles into quarters as Kerber rediscovers winning habit
- Technology Dead Russian Satellite Debris Might Be Huge Threat To Genesis II Spacecraft
- Finance Airtel Payments Bank Launches "Bharosa" Savings Account
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
We try very hard to protect our skin and hair from damages and maintain them in good health. Your skin can be prone to damages due to several reasons like pollution, over exposure to sunlight, excessive smoking and consumption of alcohol, extreme weather changes, etc. The result is skin issues like acne and breakouts, wrinkles, pigmentation, dark spots, etc.
Many of us face a lot of issues when it comes to our tresses too. Breakage, split ends, hairfall, dandruff, dry scalp, etc., are some of the common issues faced.
For the same, we try several products that claim to solve all our concerns regarding skin and hair. But there is no guarantee that they will work 100 per cent effectively. So, as an alternative, you can try some home remedies. Today, we'll be discussing some the home remedies for skin and hair using just two ingredients, i.e., yogurt and honey. Let's have a look at the remedies.
Yogurt And Honey Pack For Skin
If you want a glowing and flawless skin naturally then you should definitely try this pack.
- 2 tbsp of honey
- ¼ cup of yogurt
How to do
Take a clean bowl and add the yogurt and raw honey into it. Make sure that the yogurt is unflavoured. Mix the ingredients until you get a soft paste. Transfer this to a saucepan and slightly heat it in a low flame until the mixture starts bubbling. Let the mixture cool and come down to the room temperature. Once it cools down start applying it on your entire face. Let it stay for about 30 minutes before washing it off using normal water.
Yogurt And Honey Pack For Hair
This yogurt and honey pack helps in strengthening the roots and tips of your hair.
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ cup of yogurt
How to do
All you need to do is mix together plain yogurt and honey. Apply this mixture on your hair with the help of a brush. Make sure that you cover the roots and tips of the hair with a thick coat of this mix. Gently massage your scalp and hair with your fingertips for a few minutes. Cover your hair with a shower cap and leave it on for 15 to 20 minutes. After 20 minutes you can wash it off with a mild shampoo and conditioner. Apply this mask at least once a week for strong and healthy hair.
Benefits Of Yogurt
In addition to its benefits for health, it has a huge role in enhancing beauty too. The antibacterial properties of yogurt help in fighting skin issues like acne and inflammation while moisturising the skin. It contains lactic acid that helps in slowing down the process of ageing.
Yogurt also nourishes the hair follicles due to the presence of vitamin B6 and B12 and minerals. It helps in boosting hair growth. Lactic acid in yogurt aids in treating dandruff and thus giving a smooth and soft texture to the hair.
Benefits Of Honey
Honey is one of the best ingredients that can be used on the skin for enhancing beauty. It is considered a natural moisturiser that will help in hydrating the skin.
Honey helps in making your hair frizz-free and soft with its astringent and antioxidant properties. Also, it boosts the production of keratin that eventually helps in hair growth.