- 2 hrs ago Decoding Taapsee Pannu’s Contemporary Fashion Game
- 3 hrs ago Amazon Sale 2022: Exciting Offers And Discounts On Kids Items From Premium Brands
- 3 hrs ago Eye Implants Made From Pigskin Proteins Restored Sight In 14 Blind People: Things To Know
- 4 hrs ago 5 Ways To Make Your Man Feel Wanted In A Relationship
- Sports UAE T20 League Sharjah Warriors Squad: Moeen Ali among players signed by Capri Global-owned franchise
- News Liquor trader paid Rs 1 crore to Manish Sisodia's associate: CBI FIR
- Automobiles Mahindra Scorpio Classic Launched At Rs 11.99 Lakh - New Name, New Pricetag
- Finance Multibagger Stock Of 2022 Approves Stock Split In The Ratio Of 1:10: Check Details
- Movies Samantha Ruth Prabhu Likely To Buy New House In Mumbai; Check Cost Details Here!
- Education Pranav Gupta Jamboree Education Founder says - India's New Education Policy is Transformational
- Technology ASUS ROG Swift PG42UQ Promises To Be The World’s First 42-Inch OLED Gaming Monitor
- Travel Bryce Canyon: Abode To A Series Of Natural Rock Amphitheatres
We are all aware of the beauty benefits that amla has when it comes to skin and hair. Of course, we use amla-infused hair oils for treating hair loss and promoting hair growth. But did you know it can also help in boosting beard growth? Yes, you read that right.
Since it is the 'No Shave November' month, men out there are busy growing their beard to keep up that intense look. And those who are trying to grow their beards, here we have the recipe to make your beard grow faster.
All the ready-made beard oils available in the market have amla oil infused in it. It has vitamin C that helps in giving a natural shine to your beard thus making it smooth and easy to manage. The remedies mentioned in this article can be used on a daily basis to grow your beard faster.
Amla oil can be prepared at home in an easy way. Let us see how.
- 2 tsp amla powder
- 2 tbsp coconut/olive oil
How to make
In a pan, add the coconut/olive oil and heat it in a low flame. Add amla powder in it and heat the ingredients once again until the oil turns brown in colour. After it comes down to the room temperature, strain the oil and store it in a bottle. Apply this oil on your beard and massage it gently in a circular motion with your fingertips. Leave it on for about 20-25 minutes. Repeat this remedy at least 4 times in a week to get the desired results.
Amla And Shikakai Pack
This is a pack specifically prepared for beard growth and it has to be used at least once a week.
- 2 tbsp amla powder
- 2 tbsp shikakai
- 4 tbsp rose water
How to make
Take a clean bowl and add amla powder and shikakai into it. Next, add a few drops of rose water to make a smooth paste. If the paste is too thick you can loosen it by adding few more drops of rose water. Apply this on your beard covering the entire beard. Let the mask stay for an hour and later wash it off using cold water. For better results, repeat this remedy at least once a week for few weeks until you notice the difference.
- body careFather’s Day 2022: 5 Grooming Products To Gift Your Dad And Show Him That You Care
- body careMother’s Day Special: 16 Easy And Effective Beauty Tips For Busy Moms
- skin careHappy Chocolate Day 2021: 5 Must-Buy Chocolate Based Beauty Products And Their Benefits
- body care6 Home Remedies To Remove Burn Marks From The Skin
- body careWorried Of Boils? Here Are Some Turmeric Remedies To Treat Them
- body carePamper Your Feet This Weekend With The Goodness Of A French Pedicure!
- body careTreat Your Skin To The Goodness Of Honey & Almond Oil Body Butter Today!
- body careTreat Cracked Heels Easily At Home With This Aloe Vera & Lemon Foot Soak!
- body careRelax Your Tired Feet With This Amazing Avocado Foot Scrub Today!
- body careSay Goodbye To Dry Skin Forever With This DIY Strawberry Body Wash!
- body careMake Your Own Peppermint Rose Soap This Winter And Get Softer Skin
- body careTry This Amazing Aloe Vera Scrub For Soft Hands Today!