- 1 hr ago Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- 4 hrs ago Horoscope 2021: Love And Marriage Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 December 2020
- 17 hrs ago Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Finance Reliance Industries Tops Fortune India-500 List For Second Year In A Row
- Movies Umbrella Academy Star Elliot Page Formerly Known As Ellen Page, Comes Out As Transgender
- News Word leaders to address special session of UN General Assembly on COVID-19 pandemic
- Sports India vs Australia | Sean Abbot plays his second ODI 6 years after his debut, marks turnaround
- Automobiles All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Technology Samsung Launches New Programs For Customers In India
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Between sweltering heat of the summer, tight-fitting clothes and sweaty skin, don't be surprised if your skin is peppered with red and sore bumps.
While toxic substances may give temporary relief, they may also run the risk of aggravating the condition. What you need are home remedies for boils on the skin. Herbal ingredients are safe, involve no toxic chemicals and show results 99% of the time.
However, before we further explore herbal masks to soothe summer rashes, you need to first understand what triggers the condition!
Heat rashes occur when the skin pores get clogged with dirt and bacteria, leaving no room for the sweat to evaporate. And it usually occurs in the creases of the skin, where there is no air circulation.
What you should do if you have heat rashes? Avoid stepping out under direct sunlight as much as possible, wear loose-fitting cotton clothes and no matter how itchy it gets, avoid scratching the area, as it will only serve to further aggravate the condition.
Be gentle with your skin and as much as possible let your skin breathe by avoiding toxic chemical-based products.
And for that added care, here are Ayurvedic remedies for rashes that work like a charm.
Wrap a few ice cubes in a cotton cloth. Gently press it on the affected area for about 10 to 15 minutes to soothe the inflammation. Do this twice every day, until the rashes visibly reduce.
Aloe vera contains aloesin and antioxidants that repair, nourish and heal damaged skin cells.
Cut an aloe vera leaf in half and extract its gel.
Place the gel in the refrigerator to chill for 10 minutes. Massage the gel onto the inflamed skin and let it get soaked naturally. Repeat this several times in a day to completely remove heat rashes.
Besan cleanses the pores of impurities and dead cells, which in turn clear off the rashes. Take a teaspoon of besan in a bowl. Mix it with the required amount of water, until you get a smooth paste. Apply it on the affected area. Let it sit until completely dry, before rinsing it off with cold water.
If you have any more tips on how to treat heat rashes naturally, do share with us in the comment section below.