- 10 hrs ago Microcytic Anemia: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 19 hrs ago Sebaceous Horn (Devil’s Horn): Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Treatment, And Prevention
- 20 hrs ago Exclusive: Fashion Guru Prasad Bidapa Shares The Secret For Glowing And Flawless Skin
- 20 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas, Kareena Kapoor Khan, And Other Best And Worst Dressed Celebs Of This Week
- Technology Buying Guide: Best 32MP Selfie Camera Smartphones Available In India
- News Engineering Jobs: POWERGRID announces Executive Trainee vacancies; How to apply
- Movies WHAAT? Salman Khan's LIP-LOCK Scenes With Alia Bhatt Lead To Indifference Between Him & Mr Bhansali?
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League 2019: Match 94: Telugu Titans Vs Dabang Delhi: Dream 11 Prediction, Fantasy Tips
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Discounts & Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.50 Lakh On Select Models
- Finance Govt Employees Will Get Housing Advance At Lower Interest Rates
- Education HSSC Clerk Admit Card 2019 Released
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Wearing off-shoulder dress can look awful if you have visible bra strap marks on your shoulder. If you don't take care of those marks, those marks might turn into dark, ugly patches and stubborn to be removed.
You can't wear backless or strapless dresses too. Listed here, in this article, are easy remedies to remove bra strap marks on the shoulders.
But, before knowing more about how to get rid of bra strap marks naturally, you should know why such marks appear. Your bra is completely responsible for this.
First, if the material is sturdy and not suitable for your skin, it can hamper the skin. Besides, ill-fitting bras dig into your skin for a long time and hamper blood circulation to your shoulders, back and bust line.
Thus, these types of bras disturb your tissues and cause irritating stubborn marks that are not very easy to be removed.
Many of you think that those marks will go away within a few days. However, that doesn't happen in reality. Regular marks can turn into ugly patches.
The misfit bra causes hyperpigmentation which is the reason for those patches and marks to appear in the first place. Now, you need not worry, as we've shared some remedies that can help treat the condition at ease, right at home.
Natural products will not only remove marks but also nourish your skin from deep within. Here are some ways of how to get rid of bra strap marks. Read on to know more.
Wear An Appropriate Bra:
Wearing the right size is very important to get rid of those ugly marks. You can go for the perfect intimate wear that can keep you comfortable. If you can't decide on the right size, take the assistance from professionals.
Use Milk Pack:
How to get rid of bra strap marks naturally? Well, make a pack with milk and almond oil. Apply it gently on the marked area. Massage well. Cover those areas with a towel and wash it off after 10 minutes with warm water. Try not to use a soap, to get a better result.
Exfoliation Is Important:
Removing dry skin cells can help get rid of the strap marks. Exfoliate the shoulder and back area regularly. Use lemon sugar scrubs to get rid of the marks and maintain your skin tone. You can also use a walnut scrub for better result.
Oil Massage Is Good
Use olive or almond oil and massage your skin regularly with it. Slowly those marks will start fading away. You can use essential oils like lavender or tea tree oil, as these oils are nutritious for your skin too.
Sunscreen Can Help
You may wonder how sunscreen can prevent those bra strap marks. Actually, while wearing bikinis or strapless dresses, you should apply sunscreen thoroughly, so that early marks don't get darker under the harmful UV rays. This is how to get rid of bra strap marks.
Keep Yourself Hydrated
Water can keep your skin away from any spots and marks. Keep yourself hydrated and drink about 6-8 glasses of water per day. Also, include healthy fruits and vegetables in your regular diet to stay healthy from the inside.
Yogurt & Turmeric Pack:
While looking for how to get rid of bra strap marks, use this effective pack. Take a scoop of yogurt and add a pinch of turmeric powder to it. Massage the mixture well on those areas. Wash it off with lukewarm water. Repeat it for a week to see a visible result.