- 1 hr ago Besharam Bewaffa Promotions: Divya Khosla Kumar Gives Winter Fashion Goals In Her Super Cute Sweater Dress
- 4 hrs ago Horoscope 2021: Love And Marriage Astrological Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 02 December 2020
- 17 hrs ago Are Berries Effective In Preventing And Managing Diabetes?
- Movies Rahul Roy Shifted Out Of ICU; Actor's Brother-In-Law Says He Is Out Of Danger
- News Word leaders to address special session of UN General Assembly on COVID-19 pandemic
- Sports India vs Australia | Sean Abbot plays his second ODI 6 years after his debut, marks turnaround
- Automobiles All-New Nissan Magnite Launched In India: Introductory Prices Start At Rs 4.99 Lakh
- Finance Nifty Metal Trades Strong; Posted 25% Gains In November Month
- Technology Samsung Launches New Programs For Customers In India
- Education CAT Answer Key 2020: Check CAT Exam Answer Key 2020 Slot 1, 2 And 3
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Rajasthan In December
Did you know that red, scaly, not to mention, immensely painful bumps in your armpit, if not addressed soon, will happily fester for months straight? If you don't want to drag on the pain and worsen the itch, we suggest you give these herbal remedies for armpit rashes a definite try.
What causes the armpit rashes? Warm, moist and dark environment of your armpit can make for an excellent host for bacteria, which can further trigger infection.
Improper shaving method, clogging the pores with chemical-based products, improper hygiene, friction and synthetic fabrics can all cause the skin to flare up.
All the Ayurvedic remedies to get rid of armpit rashes curated in this list are skin-safe, they are natural and show results 99% of the time when used regularly.
A few things you need to keep in mind are to take a shower in warm water, keep the area dry, wear loose cotton clothes, use cool compressors to soothe the irritation and use unscented moisturisers.
Also, to help you get rid of those rashes, here are a few herbal remedies for armpit rashes that are worth giving a shot at. Take a look.
Tea Tree Oil
Take a few drops of tea tree oil on a cotton ball. Gently, dab it on the affected area. Let it get soaked into the skin. Antibacterial properties of tea tree oil will help kill the bacteria and dry the rashes right off!
Aloesin and antioxidants in aloe vera help soothe inflammation and relieve itchiness.
Extract aloe vera gel and place it in the freezer to chill. Apply the gel on the rash. Let it get absorbed into the skin. Repeat this homemade mask for underarm rashes several times in a day.
Vitamin E and fatty acids in coconut oil can accelerate the skin's healing process. Dab extra-virgin coconut oil on your underarms. Let it get soaked into the skin. Repeat it several times in a day.
Antiseptic properties of neem help soothe the inflammation and itchiness. Grind a handful of neem leaves into a smooth paste using water. Apply it on the affected area. Let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinse. Use this natural ingredient to cure rashes, on the underarm region, once in a day.
Cornstarch can remove the excess moisture in the armpit, which will help skin to heal faster and keep itchiness at bay. Dust the area with cornstarch powder after bath. Do it twice in a day.
Potent in antibacterial properties, alcohol can dry any form of rashes right off. Dilute a tablespoon of alcohol in a cup of water, and mix in 10 drops of lavender oil. Transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spritz it on your armpit, and let it get absorbed naturally.
Citric acid in lemon juice kills the infection-causing bacteria. Cut a thin slice of lemon juice and swipe it on to your armpit. Don't rub, just swipe it. After 5 minutes, rinse it off with cold water.
Low temperature of the ice not only soothes the pain, but also causes the rashes to dry out. Place an ice cube directly on the rash-prone area, hold it for a few seconds, remove and repeat. This is one of the most tested remedies on how to cure underarm rashes naturally.
Vitamin E promotes skin regeneration, relieves itching and accelerates healing process. Cut open a vitamin E capsule, and massage the gel on to your underarms. Let the gel get soaked into the skin. Follow this herbal remedy for armpit rashes twice in a day.
Apple Cider Vinegar
The acetic acid in vinegar promotes the skin's healing process. Take a few drops of apple cider vinegar on a cotton pad, gently dab it on the rash, and let it dry naturally. Repeat this home remedy several times in a day to get rid of the armpit rashes.