- 2 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 14 December 2019
- 11 hrs ago What The--! Thousands Of Penis Fishes Found On California Beach
- 11 hrs ago Scientists Develop Once-a-month Contraceptive Pill, Human Trials To Be Done Soon
- 12 hrs ago A 78-Year-Old Pensioner Gets A Christmas Surprise And The Video Will Move You To Tears
- Technology List Of Most Searched 'How To' Guides On Google In India In 2019
- Movies Arjun Kapoor Faced 3 To 4 Rejections From Aditya Chopra Before He Cracked Ishaqzaade Audition
- Sports Injured Bhuvneshwar Kumar may miss the ODI series against West Indies
- News Refineries shut, fuel crisis likely in Northeast if agitation continues
- Automobiles New 2020 Suzuki Hayabusa Launched In India: Priced At Rs 13.75 Lakh
- Finance Prince Pipes To Launch IPO On Dec 18
- Travel Tips To Have A Local Experience When Travelling Or Moving Overseas
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Cellulite can be noticed in every woman, and it's nothing to be ashamed of. Honestly, even models and actresses have cellulite.
Cellulite is extremely normal and it is not a medical condition. It is merely fat that is underneath the skin. It often appears bumpy and puckers up if pinched. That is only because of the connecting tissues pushing the fat.
Also Read: Best Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Cellulite
I have seen many girls shying away from wearing shorts just because of the appearance of cellulite. We should all learn to love and accept our body just the way it is. It is one of nature's best creations, so why shy away right?
To solve the problem of cellulite, there are many over-the-counter oils and creams and some DIY home remedies available.
Today, I'll be sharing with you an amazing DIY body scrub that can gradually reduce the appearance of cellulite, like it wasn't even there in the first place.
This DIY body scrub is extremely easy to make with ingredients that are definitely there in most kitchens. So, read on to find out how to make this amazing DIY body scrub to beat cellulite!
For this scrub, you will need,
- 1 cup of ground coffee
Method To Prepare The DIY Body Scrub & Use It:
Mix the ground coffee and olive oil together, till the mixture isn't dry anymore. It should also not be too runny. You can add more than 5 tablespoons of olive oil if required.
Coffee has antioxidants and caffeine which, once applied on to the skin, would dilate the blood vessels and tighten the tissues. Olive oil provides the added moisture while scrubbing.
When you're in the shower, start by using a dry brush in circular motions around the affected area. This would promote blood circulation.
Then, using your hands, apply the scrub on to the areas and gently scrub, preferably in circular motions.
Also Read: 6 Effective Exercises To Treat Cellulite
Keep scrubbing for 2-3 minutes. Once finished, wash off with your regular shower gel. You will see that the skin appears to be smoother with just one-time usage.
Store the rest of the scrub mixture in a jar. It can be used for up to a week.
I hope this scrub helps you gain back your confidence to wear shorts and dresses without thinking twice. Let me know if it worked!