- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Hair is one of the important features which requires special care and attention. Hair plays a crucial role in enhancing one's look. Dull, damaged and frizzy hair is a common problem faced by everyone these days. In order to treat these sort of hair we often use all kinds of conditioners available in the market and go for expensive hair treatments and hair spa which ultimately doesn't give expected results and we end up losing money. So, it is advisable to stick to home remedies.
Now, it is super easy to add shine to your tresses at home using home remedies. These home remedies work wonders in treating dull damaged and frizzy hair. In today's article, we at Boldsky have listed out few easy home remedies which you can try to get shiny and silky hair. These remedies adds moisture to your locks and restores its oil. Read on and do try it.
Honey:Honey has excellent moisturising property. It is used to treat dry skin and acts as a natural conditioner to hair as well. It can be used with olive oil for best results. Mix up olive oil and and honey in a cup and apply this mixture on your hair. Leave it for about 20 minutes and rinse off.
Yoghurt:Yoghurt is the effective remedy to treat your dull hair. It makes the hair soft and lustrous by eliminating dandruff. Use it once in a week.
Mayonaisse and Egg :Egg is one of the best remedies to treat dull and damaged hair. The proteins present in egg definitely conditions hair and strengthens the hair follicles.
Coconut oil:Coconut oil is used to condition hair since times immemorial. Coconut oil moisturizes hair by strengthening the follicles. Gently massage hair by warm coconut oil once in a week.
Avocado:The good fats present in avocado treats dull, rough and damaged hair. Avocado can be applied direcly to hair or can be used with olive oil