- 9 min ago On Malavika Mohanan’s Birthday, Her 5 Floral Outfits That Will Leave You Inspired
- 17 hrs ago Zareen Khan, Malaika Arora, Neha Sharma And Genelia Deshmukh Stun Us With Their Awesome Gowns
- 19 hrs ago Panchamrut Recipe: How To Prepare The Auspicious Sweet Prasad Dish At Home
- 19 hrs ago Kamika Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- Movies Shweta Bachchan Shares A Lovely Picture With Her Mother Jaya Bachchan And Her Aunts, Calls It 'Matriarchy'
- News In unprecedented move, Afghan’s first VP takes to streets against Taliban
- Technology JioFiber Users Can Make Video Calls From TV Via Smartphone Camera
- Finance PM KISAN 9th Installment Will Be Released On This Date
- Sports India vs England 1st Test: Stats Preview: Virat Kohli, Ravindra Jadeja, Ashwin eye big records
- Automobiles Car Sales Report For July 2021: Skoda Registers Over 3,000 Units Last Month
- Education CBSE School Wise Result 2021 For Class 10th And 12th At cbseresults.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Manipur In August
Beetroot which is considered as a super food is loaded with plethora of benefits for health, skin and hair. It is one of the best vegetables which is blessed with myriad beauty benefits. Sadly, not many of us know the goodness of this super food.
Beetroots are packed with vitamin C, potassium, manganese, fibre, iron and folate which assist in keeping the skin healthy. Drinking a glass of beetroot juice everyday will provide you with a healthy & glowing skin. Its a one stop solution for all skin and scalp related problems. The anthocyanin present in beetroot has positive impact on the skin and hair.
Beets is said to have been used by our ancestors since times immemorial. It provides the skin natural radiance. Drinking beetroot juice everyday provides all vital nutrients that enhances skin health and promotes healthy hair growth.
In this article, we at Boldsky will share with you some of best beauty benefits of including beetroot juice in your daily routine. Read on, try it and notice the difference.
The skin enhancing nutrients and antioxidants present in beetroot treats oily and acne prone skin. Drinking beetroot juice on a regular basis helps to prevent acne and pimples from popping up on the face.
Beetroot juice being the rich source of iron, vitamins and minerals can give healthy and glowing. It cleanses the body and reflects a radiant skin. It hydrates the skin,clears all blemishes and dark spots.
Prevents Premature Ageing
Our skin starts showing the signs of ageing like wrinkles and saggy skin as age advances. Drinking beetroot juice, helps to maintain the elasticity of skin and thus prevents the appearance of wrinkles.
Promotes Healthy Hair
Beetroot juice maintains the overall health of the hair. It maintains blood circulation in the scalp and promotes hair growth. It treats dry scalp, adds shine to hair, prevents hair loss and adds volume to your tresses.
Eliminates Dark Circles
Regular application of beetroot juice under the eyes helps to reduce the appearance of dark circle and puffy eyes. The soothing agent present in beetroot lightens the dark circles effectively.
Soft & Pink Lips
Pink lips can be achieved by applying beetroot juice generously on the lips every night before hitting the bed. Following this procedure for a period of one month will result in luscious pink lips.
Lightens skin tone
Drinking a glass of beetroot juice everyday and applying the extracted juice of beetroot with few drops of lemon juice on the skin works wonders in lightening the skin tone.