For Quick Alerts
For Daily Alerts
- 11 hrs ago Chaitra Navratri 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 12 hrs ago Hina Khan Glams Up With Copper Green Eye Shadow And Glossy Nude Lips; Get The Look In A Few Simple Steps!
- 14 hrs ago Ugadi And Baisakhi 2021: Spruce Up Your Festive Look With Celebs-Inspired Traditional Suits
- 17 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 13 April 2021
- Sports IPL 2021: KKR vs MI: Five-wicket man Andre Russell creates rare record, joins Ishant Sharma
- Movies Jayaram And Meera Jasmine To Team Up For Sathyan Anthikad's Next: Read Details Inside
- Technology Possible Oppo Reno6 Variant Gets Benchmarked; Snapdragon 765G SoC, 8GB RAM Tipped
- News Maharashtra COVID-19 guidelines: CM Uddhav Thackeray announces 15-day 'janta curfew' from Wednesday
- Automobiles Kabira Mobility Hermes 75 High-Speed Commercial Delivery Electric Scooter Launched In India
- Finance Gold Price Fall Not Much A Worry for NBFCs, Banks Need To Be Watchful
- Education CSBC Bihar Police Constable Final Result 2021 Declared
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Maharashtra In April
Some medicinal values of mehndi are here :
- Mehndi's medicinal value can help in controlling hair loss. Put henna leaves in mustard oil and boil it for 10 minutes, apply it on your hair this will promote hair growth.
- Henna seeds are useful during dysentery. Powder these seeds and mix it with ghee, make small balls that of beetle nuts size and take it along with water.
- Mehndi's medicinal values have proved that the stem of the plant is good for treating jaundice and liver disorders. Make a decoction by boiling the scrape of the stem in water and drinking it for two times a day can treat these disorders.
- During sore throat henna leaves decoction is used for gargling.
- Mehndi's medicinal values are effective on treating prickly heat. Ground henna leaves with water and apply it on the affected areas. Leave it for 10 minutes and while you take bath wash it off in luke warm water.
- Henna leaves are used for treating skin disorders like boils and burns.
- Henna flower is used to treat headache. Make a plaster out of henna flower by mixing it with vinegar and apply it on your forehead.
GET THE BEST BOLDSKY STORIES!
You have already subscribed
Story first published: Monday, September 13, 2010, 13:13 [IST]