Benefits Of Waking Up Late
1. The ideal dinner time for an early riser is 7 PM as his sleep timings will mostly be 9 or 10. For late eaters the sleeping time also needs to reset so that 90% of the food gets digested before sleep. Or else, it may lead to indigestion or fat deposition in the body.
2. It is going to be a tiring day for you at office so a minimum of 8 hours of sleep is necessary to you for healthy body and mind. Many people aren't lucky enough for a 9-6 job and are forced to work in night shifts or according to the client's work timings. In these cases, the working member arrives late to home and will require an undisturbed sleep. He cannot think about getting up early when he is soo late to bed.
3. Software and computer professionals work on systems for a long time. Their eyes and brains are too strained and the best medicine for them is the 8 hours of good sleep and it is irrespective of when they arrive home.
4. For students, it gives them a lot of confidence during exams when they know they are done with studying at night. They prefer to finish before going to sleep and have fared very well inspite of being late risers. In vice versa with this, there are many early risers who get tensed for not able to finish with studying and revising in the morning.
5. Waking up late is better than afternoon naps as it will make you dizzy and lazy. Plan your sleep time well, do not sacrifice it just to become an early riser. If you force health, it will force you so keep that in mind and come up with your own happy and healthy rules for life.
Children (upto 10 years) require at least 10 hours of sleep so don't trouble them unnecessarily. Help them dream as long as they want and you will see the creative minds bloom bigger day by day.
Subscribe to Boldsky